Skip the ticket lines for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and enjoy a guided tour. Admire the Pinecone Courtyard. and the Gallery of Tapestries, and book an optional St Peter's Basilica visit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Optional audio guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- St. Peter’s Basilica will not be included in the "Sistine Chapel First Entry & Vatican Museums" option or the "Vatican evening tour" option
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security, during the high season this can take up to 30 minutes
- Saint Peter’s Basilica is subject to last-minute closures for religious ceremonies, when this occurs the local partner can offer customers an extended tour of the Vatican Museums; the local partner endeavors to tell tour groups ahead of time if there are any planned disruptions to the Basilica's opening hours, but this is not always possible and in these cases refunds or discounts are unavailable
- On Wednesdays, due to the Papal Audiences, access to St Peter's Basilica is not possible until 1:00 PM