Learn about the history of the Colosseum on a guided tour with a skip-the-line ticket. Explore the ancient ruins of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, German, English, Italian, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
- Sprays or Aerosols
Know before you go
- When booking for children under 18 years, a government-issued ID/passport will be required when entering the monument. Failure to bring an ID can result in the security staff refusing you entrance to the monument
- Tours will run rain or shine (unless the monument is closed by the officials for safety reasons)
- The tour may start with either the Colosseum or the Palatine Hill/Roman Forum
- The meeting time can be subject to change. In this case, you will be contacted in advance
- There are mandatory security checks at all entry points to the sites. The wait time for the security check can be considerable during peak times/seasons and has nothing to do with the ticket line