Take a guided tour of the best preserved Ancient Roman monument, admire the largest unsupported dome in the world and explore the famous Raphael's tomb.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the audioguide desk inside the Pantheon, after the entrance on the left. This is not a skip the line. It is recommended to arrive earlier than the booking time because of the line outside the monument.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This is not a skip the line and it is not a ticket for the entrance because the entrance is free
- The Pantheon is subject to closure without prior notice for masses, concerts, or extraordinary events
- Pantheon is a church so appropriate attire is necessary. So shorts or short skirts, shoulders and back covered