Take a guided tour of the best preserved Ancient Roman monument, admire the largest unsupported dome in the world and explore the famous Raphael's tomb.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Access to the Basilica is only permitted to visitors wearing suitable attire (no shorts, vests, or sleeveless tops for both men and women)
- The Pantheon is subject to anticipated closures, postponed openings, masses, concerts, or other events that may variate the service time
- All reservations before July 16 do not include a ticket
- You must collect your ticket at the meeting point in Lucina 1 hour before your guided tour