Search for treasures and bargains at the Paris Antiques Market, with the help of an insider guide. Rummage through clothing, jewelry, watches, and more at the world's largest flea market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Outside the Métro Porte de Clignancourt (Line 4) at street level outside McDonald's at 10:45 AM. Your guide will be wearing a pink vest.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The market is not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this tour runs rain or shine