Nami Island, Korean Style Garden of Morning Calm & Rail Bike
- Enjoy Nami Island and its beautiful scenery where lots of movies and K-dramas were filmed
- Visit the Garden of Morning Calm, which opened in 1993 and shows the beauty of Korean-style gardens with its various flora and fauna
- Choose the rail bike option to slowly ride along the river
Gapyeong-gun (break) optional
Namiseom (free time)
Garden of Morning Calm (free time)
8 - 9 hours
The Garden of Morning Calm is a 300,000-meter garden that attracts an array of frequent families, friends, couples and photographers who come to explore the beautifully sculpted garden flowers, trees and pathways of this stunning garden paradise.
If you choose the rail bike option, you will see an old train track in the beautiful countryside that has been converted into a serene rail bike track. With this option, visit the rail bike station in the morning before you visit Nami Island and The Garden of Morning Calm. If you select the lunch add-on at check-out, you can try the region's signature dish, Dakgalbi (Korean style spicy chicken) and fried rice, served with water and soft drinks.
You will have 2-3 hours at each venue and will be dropped off at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station, Myeongdong Station, or Hongik University Station. On the non-rail bike option, you will be dropped off between 5:30 PM and 6:00 PM, and on the rail bike option you will return between 7:00 PM and 8:00 PM.
- Pickup at your accommodation, if option selected
- Transporation in an air-conditioned coach
- Professional English and Chinese-speaking staff
- Entrance fees to the attractions
- Lunch (if add-on is selected at check-out)
- Drop-off at your accommodation
Prepare for the activity
• Please inform the tour operator 48 hours beforehand if you will be bringing a stroller or wheelchair
• The itinerary is subject to weather and traffic conditions
• Because of the Light Festival at The Garden of Morning Calm, this tour will operate on the winter schedule from December 6, 2019, to March 22, 2020