Eat and drink your way through the best dishes that the French Quarter has to offer on this foodie walking tour with a local. Learn about the area's rich heritage with a variety of tasty samples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Jackson Square, next to the Andrew Jackson statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Children between the ages of 6-11 are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ when booking. Children under the age of 6 can join this tour for free.
- This tour features visits to establishments that are not always able to cater for vegetarians and other dietary requirements
- Food options and portion sizes will vary depending on the season and where we stop that day but the total amount of food included will be equal to a full meal
- As of Monday, August 16, 2021, all guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to join their tour, as ordered by the City of New Orleans
- · As of January 12, 2022, the City of New Orleans has reinstated the indoor mask mandate for everyone ages 2+