Sit back and relax on this hour long trip on what is known as the Queen of Scottish Lochs. Enjoy spectacular views of the magnificent Ben Lomond and the highland boundary fault line as you enter into the Scottish Highlands from the Lowlands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local operator's pier at Balloch Village. Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The local partner strives to offer every assistance to disabled passengers. Please call ahead for advice and to make arrangements. Due to health and safety reasons, electric wheelchairs, regrettably, cannot be accommodated.
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed at no additional cost.
- Refreshments are available for purchase at the bar on board.