Discover one of the world’s most majestic cathedrals on a 1-hour tour of St. Mark's Square. Marvel at the basilica's golden mosaics and the Byzantine art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, German, Spanish, English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet next to the San Marco post office on Calle larga de l'Ascension, opposite Saint Mark's Basilica. Look for the yellow sign on the wooden kiosk saying "meeting point, turive assistant".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- From November 1 to March 31 there is no skip-the-line entrance to the Basilica
- Children under 5 years old are free
- You must cover your shoulders and knees in the Basilica
- You are not permitted to take photographs
- You are not permitted to bring your backpack or another large bag, there is a free deposit on the left of the Church in Calle S. Basso