Visit the memorial site at Auschwitz before exploring the fascinating Wieliczka Salt Mine with your English-speaking tour guide.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Krakow. The Old Town is a restricted traffic zone so if your accommodation is in this area, the local partner will contact you to confirm the nearest possible pickup location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
- Sleeveless shirts
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The departure time may change and be at anytime between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
- The local partner will contact you by email or phone on the day before your tour to confirm your pickup time and details
- The Old Town is a restricted traffic zone so if your accommodation is in this area, the local partner will contact you to confirm the nearest possible pickup point