Join a guide with skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Then, explore St. Peter’s Basilica at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please cover your shoulders and knees. You will be denied entry if you do not comply with the rules
- St. Peter's Basilica remains closed every Wednesday from 8 AM - 12 PM. It is also closed at Easter, other religious holidays, and December 25th and 31st. During these times, the tour will be offered in other parts of the Vatican Museums
- On rare occasions, St. Peter’s Basilica is subject to closure without notice. In such case, you will spend part of the tour in the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, especially the Raphael Rooms
- Individuals with disabilities or special health needs must note it on their booking