Take to the air to experience San Francisco in a way many only dream of! Fly over the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, and around the bay up to the town of Sausalito.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mention Get Your Guide and you are guaranteed a window seat!
- See San Francisco as you never thought possible!
- Enjoy the comforts of an Alaska Bush Seaplane
- Make sure you see everything out of our large View Windows
- Fly Directly over the Golden Gate Bridge for stunning photos
- See other lovely parts of San Fran on your tour, including Angel Island, Fisherman's Wharf and more
- 30-minute air tour
- Guaranteed window seat
- Round trip shuttle from San Francisco to Mill Valley (if option selected)
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you have back or neck problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs
- If you fear heights, you should not take part in this activity
- Maximum group size is 6 people
- If you require shuttle service from Fisherman's Wharf, please select this option at checkout
- If you require a complimentary shuttle service from Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, you must contact the tour operator 24 hours in advance to confirm that the shuttle service has been added for you.
- If you fail to confirm, the shuttle service will not be available and you will need to make your own way to the seaplane base (this also applies if you booked less then 24 hours in advance)
- The French and Dutch guides are not guaranteed and depend on the pilot's availability