Visit the Auschwitz Museum, the site of the largest Third Reich concentration camp. Learn how the complex functioned and see the barracks where prisoners were kept.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Exact pick-up point and pick-up time will be confirmed in a separate confirmation message before the tour date (to the email provided upon booking).
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The pickup time may change (possible start of the tour between 7:00 AM and 2:00 PM), so please consider this in your plans. You choose a preferred time which is not guaranteed. The exact start time will be communicated the day before the tour, so please check your confirmation email
- All participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entry may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Due to the Museum Rules of the visit to both camps, a lunch break is not included
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the museum