Join a 3-hour tour of the Vatican with fast-track access and explore the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and the St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private or small groups available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Romanian
What customers loved
"Guide explanation. She was very good and funny"
"The guide was extremely knowledgeable (Francesco) and was able to answer questions and give context to what you were seeing."
"The guide’s knowledge and seeing the paintings in the Sistine Chapel."
"The guide’s stories and explanations."
"The painting of Michelangelo and St.Peter basillicia, but the best part was just walking around in the square"
"St Peters Basilica takes your breath away..... stunning in every detail and stepped in history. A place you cant afford to miss."
"After the tour she left us at the vatican and we could explore on our own for as long as we wanted to stay. It’s just what we wanted."
- Benefit from fast-track access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this walking tour
- Admire the beautiful Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Feast your eyes on the artwork of old masters like Michelangelo and Raphael
- Explore the Pio Clementine Museum, Belvedere Courtyard and more
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Skip-the-ticket-line access to the Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-ticket-line access to the Sistine Chapel
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Bathroom access
- Recharging station for your devices
- Tickets to Saint Peter's Dome
- Visit to Saint Peter's Dome
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, the passage from the Vatican Museums to the St. Peter's Basilica is closed. The tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's.
- The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- St. Peter's is closed during the following times: Wednesdays: 8:00 AM -12:00 PM, December 24 and 31.
- During these times the tour will visit other parts of the museums.
- The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July and August are particularly busy as they are high-season months.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds.