This 3-hour guided bike ride ventures deep into vibrant, eclectic, must-see ‘hoods' like the Plateau, Mile-End, Little Italy and Mile-Ex. Ride parks, quiet streets, spot murals and visit the Jean-Talon Farmer’s Market. A real taste of Montreal lifestyle!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Maison des Cyclistes - Velo Quebec. 1251 rue Rachel E., Montreal, Quebec, H2J 2J9.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Approximately 2 hours of riding with 4 to 5 short information breaks and 1 30-minute break
- The tour covers about 10 Miles or 15 Kilometres
- Tour is 50% on bicycle paths, 50% quiet streets & laneways, mostly flat, suitable for all riders
- All bike tours are suited for participants over the age of 13