3. San Francisco CityPASS®: Save 44% at 4 Top Attractions
With so much to see and do in San Francisco, it is often difficult to know where to begin with your sightseeing schedule. Do not worry, because San Francisco CityPASS has collected the top attractions and priced them at 44% less than the same tickets purchased separately.
San Francisco CityPASS provides admission into:
1. California Academy of Sciences - Climb into the canopy of a butterfly-filled four-story rainforest. Come face-to-face with a colony of penguins. Explore the outer limits of the universe in a 75-foot planetarium. Decompress in front of the deepest indoor coral reef on Earth. At the Academy, you’ll get to experience nearly 40,000 of the world’s most beautiful, unusual creatures—from the heart of Golden Gate Park.
2. Blue & Gold Fleet San Francisco Bay Cruise - Complete your visit to San Francisco with Blue & Gold Fleet’s one-hour Bay Cruise Adventure. Sail underneath the Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz, and past Angel Island on this fully-narrated tour offering breathtaking views.
3. The Aquarium of the Bay OR The Walt Disney Family Museum
Aquarium of the Bay - Meet local inhabitants of the San Francisco Bay and surrounding watersheds at Aquarium of the Bay, located at PIER 39 next to Fisherman’s Wharf. Experience the closest thing to being underwater when you walk through glass tunnels, with close-up views of local sharks, bat rays, Spiny Lumpsuckers and Garibaldis. Don’t know what some of those are? Go find out!
The Walt Disney Family Museum - Visit the Walt Disney Family Museum in the scenic San Francisco Presidio. Find animation, innovation and inspiration through interactive galleries featuring films, music, artifacts, and a spectacular model of Disneyland. Explore Walt’s remarkable life story, told through his own voice, family photographs, and personal collections.
4. The Exploratorium OR San Francisco Zoo & Gardens
Exploratorium - Embrace the wild wonder at the intersection of science and art at the Exploratorium, the most experimental museum in the world. Tinker and play with more than 650 interactive exhibits and immerse yourself in San Francisco’s independent, innovative culture.
San Francisco Zoo & Gardens - San Francisco Zoo & Gardens is home to more than 2000 exotic, endangered and rescued animals on 100 acres of majestic and peaceful gardens nestled against the Pacific Ocean. In addition to many animals, the Zoo offers entertainment for the whole family to enjoy, including the historic steam train and carousel and uniquely themed play zone area that will ignite the imagination of children of all ages.