6. Rome: Open Air Opera Concert - Best Arias & Love Duets
Enjoy an exclusive concert with the Italian opera. Sip your aperitif seated on the Terrace Borromini while listening to the music and admiring the breathtaking view of the Eternal City. You will have the chance to visit after the concert the rooftop terrace of the 'La Grande Bellezza' where scenes of the Oscar-winning film was set.
The Pamphilj Palace was built in 1644 by the architect Borromini for the Pamphilj family during the pontificate of pope Innocenzo X Pamphilj, who wanted his private apartment in this palace. The building is an authentic wealth of art, with masterpieces from such famous artists like Guercino. The palace has a beautiful courtyard with an old well and the bell tower with the mechanism of the huge watch visible from Piazza Navona.
The terrace of 'La Grande Bellezza' will offer a one-of-a-kind view where you will see St. Peter’s Basilica, Castel S. Angelo, the Pantheon, the dome of Sant'Ivo alla Sapienza, Trinità dei Monti and Piazza del Campidoglio. This breathtaking view will showcase for you all of the skyline of the Eternal City.
- Best arias and love duets of the Great Italian Opera
- Mattinata (Duetto), Ruggero Leoncavallo
- E lucean le stelle (Tosca), Giacomo Puccini
- Vissi d’arte (Boheme), Giacomo Puccini
- La donna è mobile (Rigoletto), Giuseppe Verdi
- La vergine degli angeli (La forza del destino), Giuseppe Verdi
- O soave fanciulla (Boheme), Giacomo Puccini
- Giusto ciel (L'assedio di Corinto), Gioacchino Rossini
- Vesti la giubba (I Pagliacci), Ruggero Leoncavallo
- Batti batti bel Masetto (W.Amadeus Mozart) Don Giovanni
- Addio fiorito asil (Madama Butterfly), Giacomo Puccini
- Ah non credea mirarti (La Sonnambula), Vincenzo Bellini
- Libiamo nei lieti calici (La Traviata), Giuseppe Verdi
- Paola Alonzi, Soprano
- Angelo Forte, Tenor
- Tei Kim, Piano