5. Paris: Eiffel Tower Dinner Cruise with a Moulin Rouge Show
See Paris by night and get an entry ticket to the city’s most famous monument, the Eiffel Tower. Go to the first floor and marvel at the stunning views. Then, enjoy a cruise on the Seine River, a delicious 3-course meal, a glass of champagne or a bottle, and a Moulin Rouge show.
Start your night by meeting your guide and fellow travelers at the meeting point to begin your activity. Walk to the Eiffel tower and go to the first view to marvel at the stunning views of Paris at night.
Next, see the magic and romance of the capital through a glass-enclosed boat while gliding along the River Seine. You also have the option to choose between two different three-course dinners on the water. Pass some of the capital’s romantic bridges and palaces; all lit up at night. Admire the architectural masterpiece of Notre Dame Cathedral, La Conciergerie, and the world-famous Louvre.
Top off this magical tour with a revue show at the atmospheric Moulin Rouge. You will feel like you have traveled back to Paris of yesteryear as you raise a glass of sparkling Champagne and toast the French Cancan, superbly danced by the Moulin Rouge showgirls.
Starter (choose 1)
• Smoked salmon on blinis, artichoke tapenade, young spinach shoots
• Assortment: Provencal tart with fresh tomatoes, peppers, and pine nuts; Scallop flavored with lime leaf; diced potatoes with seaweed preserve; cucumber and artichoke tartare, diced smoked salmon and lumpfish roe, pan-seared aubergines, shrimps with lemongrass, yellow pepper coulis
• Three-greens gazpacho, crushed fresh tomatoes with Espelette pepper
Main course (choose 1)
• Braised chicken leg, Mediterranean flavored vegetables, celery chips with parmesan
• Haddock loin with shellfish juice, roast artichokes, and carrots
• Piece of beef, new potatoes, caramelized peppers and onions, green pepper sauce (+7€)
• Medley of seasonal vegetables, crunchy celery with tarragon vinegar
• Plate of Cheeses (+6€)
Dessert (choose 1)
• Raspberry and lychee éclair, chocolate-coated rose petals, exotic coulis
• Cream pastry with apricot medallion, intense chocolate ingot, mixed fresh seasonal fruit
• Chocolate dome, a ring of strawberries and raspberries, apricot coulis
• Shredded turkey breast, cherry tomato, and mozzarella balls
• Choice of main dish from the menu
• Chocolate sweet with raspberry-soaked almond biscuit
• 1 glass of wine or soft drink
Luxury Dinner Cruise
• Foie gras royale, grilled shitake mushrooms, light cream infused with mushrooms, figs in wine, and kumquat
• Pearly hake, potatoes with white wine, braised bok choy cabbage, shellfish and shrimp cream
• Chocolate and hazelnut, a combination of soft and crisp
• Pressed quinoa and tofu terrine, light cream of watercress soup, and pickled red onions
• Buckwheat with silky tofu, plain confit of seasonal vegetables, and red wine bouillon
• Pays d’Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI*, PDO Minervois Terroir (One bottle (75cl) between four people)
• Mineral water