10. Paris: Dinner Show at the Moulin Rouge
Take your seats at one of the world’s most famous cabarets at a performance of the Moulin Rouge show “Féerie,” created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, and choreographed by Bill Goodson.
Watch a troupe of 100 artistes, including 60 Doris Girls, parade in 1,000 flamboyant costumes of feathers, rhinestones, and sequins. Designed by Corrado Collabucci, and handmade in some of the most famous workshops in Paris, the costumes are complemented by the sumptuous set designs of Gaetano Castelli, and the return of the giant aquarium. Listen to music by Pierre Porte, brought to life by 80 musicians and 60 choral singers.
Upgrade to one of the dinner options and feast from a menu of traditional French gastronomy. It all takes place in a beautiful 850-seat Belle Epoque venue.
• Pressed Vegetables from Nice Area Cooked with Lemon Thyme, Cherry Tomato Preserve, Basil Pistou Sauce or Mixed Green and White Asparagus, Beef Cecina, Aged Balsamic Dressing
• Fillet of Sea Bream Pan Fried with Cumin, Tagine Style Vegetables, Fresh Coriander or Roasted Farm Chicken Breast with Marjoram, Fricassee of Seasonal Vegetables, Preserve Lemon Juice
• Light Cream Cheese Sphere Filled with a Red Fruit Stewed, Finger Biscuit, Red Fruit Sauce or Ariaga 45% Chocolate Tart with Roasted Almond, Salted Butter Caramel
• Octopus in Aspic with Coriander and Iberian Chorizo Jelly, Light Carrot and Ginger Purée, Pickled Vegetables or Sweet and Sour Mixed Vegetables, Caper Berries, Bulgur with Lemon Leaves or Salmon Smoked and Marinated with Pink Peppercorn and Dill, Mixed Young Herbs, Red and Yellow Pepper Chutney
• Veal Saltimbocca Wrapped with Speck and Sage Leaves, Fregula with Basil Pistou, Fresh Tomato, Simple Juice or Cod Fish Slowly Oven Baked, Served as an Aioli, Organic Egg Ile de France, Garlic Bread
• Like an After-Eight, Manjari Chocolate Mousse Filled with a Fresh Mint Cream, Mint Jelly or Candied Mango Biscuit Wrapped in a Passion Fruit Mousse Infused with Sichuan Pepper, Exotic Fresh Fruits
Belle Epoque Menu
• Mise en bouche
• French Foie Gras Terrine, Old Boys Fruits and Beaumes-de-Venise Jelly or Dublin Bay Prawns Tails, Vegetables Parfait, Beef Tomatoes Gazpacho or French Salmon Preserved in Organic Olive Oil, Mixed Crunchy Seasonal Vegetables with Fresh Coriander
• John-Dory Poached in a Lovage Broth, Raw and Cooked Fennel, Juice with a Provencal Aroma or Griddled Matured Fillet of Beef, Fondant Potato Stuffed with Beef Cheek, Vegetables with Summer Truffle
• Meringue Cake Filled with Seasonal Fruit Ice Cream, Whipped Cream and Gold Powder or South America Chocolate and Coffee Tiramisu
• Sweet and Sour Mixed Vegetables, Caper Berries, Bulgur with Lemon Leaves or Pressed Vegetables from Nice area Cooked with Lemon Thyme, Cherry Tomato Preserve, Basil Pistou Sauce
• Papillote of Mixed Green Curry Vegetables with Chickpeas, Pickled Red Onions, Fresh Coriander or Fregula Pasta Cooked in a Vegetables Broth Basil, Avocado and Tomato Sauce
• Seasonal Fruits Roasted in Papillote, Dried Lime
Children's Menu (valid for children from 6 to 11 years old)
• Carpaccio of Beef Tomato, Mozzarella Di Buffala
• Roasted Breast of Chicken, Mixed Vegetables with Basil, Chicken Jus
• Pecan Brownie, Vanilla Ice Cream
All the services (dinner-show and show alone) include half a bottle of champagne per person. You can swap your half bottle for 2 soft drinks of your choice. Any additional beverages will be charged on the spot as an extra.