5. Paris: Dinner Show at the Moulin Rouge
Take your seats at one of the world’s most famous cabarets at a performance of the Moulin Rouge show “Féerie,” created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, and choreographed by Bill Goodson.
Watch a troupe of 100 artistes, including 60 Doris Girls, parade in 1,000 flamboyant costumes of feathers, rhinestones, and sequins. Designed by Corrado Collabucci, and handmade in some of the most famous workshops in Paris, the costumes are complemented by the sumptuous set designs of Gaetano Castelli, and the return of the giant aquarium. Listen to music by Pierre Porte, brought to life by 80 musicians and 60 choral singers.
Upgrade to one of the dinner options and feast from a menu of traditional French gastronomy. It all takes place in a beautiful 850-seat Belle Epoque venue.
Menus, created by Chef Arnaud Demerville, are valid from September 21 until December 18.
Belle Epoque Menu
• Poached organic chicken egg, cream of chestnut, pumpkin and leek dressing, mushroom pickles, truffle gouda cheese, ground cazette hazelnutsor• Smoked salmon from fumaison, remoulade sauce, coco curry, sliced potatoesor• Homemade pâté in a pastry crust with foie gras, chicory tatin style and raw
• Low temperature cooked sea-bass, spinach with parmesan cheese, emulsion of hazelnut buttered potatoes, parsley sauceor• Pan-fried fillet of veal, roasted potatoes Swedish style, yellow wine sauce
• Walnut success cake, fig compote, homemade nut pralineor• Autumn leaf cake style, meringue wrapped in a chocolate mousse, pepper scented quince
• Duo of Tangy Lentils with Old Balsamic Vinegar, Fresh Goat’s Cheese Panna Cotta, Marinated Beef Chips with Smoked Chilli or• Tataki style red tuna, horseradish, flying fish roe with wasabi, multicolored beetroot declination
• Cod fish slowly oven baked, sesame seed roasted with yuzu, risotto of pearl barley with squash, aged parmesan emulsionor• Breast of red label chicken griddle cooked, parsnip declination, truffle butter sauce, herb salad
• Almond tart with a Szechuan pepper poached pear, traditional whipped creamor • Gingerbread, light vanilla mousse, candied squash, and citrus
All the services (dinner show and show alone) include half a bottle of champagne per person. You can swap your half bottle for 2 soft drinks of your choice. Any additional beverages will be charged on the spot as an extra.
Vegan and child menus are available on request after booking. More details on your booking confirmation.