6. Paris: Tootbus Hop-on Hop-off Discovery Bus Tour
Explore the best of Paris on a discovery bus tour with an audio guide. From the comfort of an eco-friendly bus, see sights like the Opera, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame, Sainte-Chapelle, Orsay Museum, Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Grand Palais, and more.
Jump on board a hop-on hop-off bus to get an overview of Paris. Learn about the city through the audio guide commentary specially designed for the route. Pick the sights you want to explore in more detail, and hop off at the closest location to visit the attractions (at your own expense).
See the top art masterpieces and paintings at the Louvre Museum, stop at Notre Dame and take a moment to admire its architecture from the left bank of the Seine, shop in the Champs-Elysées, or climb the top of the Arc de Triomphe or the Eiffel Tower for the best views of the city.
Don't miss the opportunity to walk around the most charming neighborhoods in Paris such as the bohemian Montmartre, the buzzing Latin Quarter, the trendy Marais, or the peaceful Ile de Saint Louis.
If you are traveling with children, the child-friendly channel available in French and English will keep them entertained. The kids' audio guide is designed to capture their attention all throughout the journey.
Upon first validation, your ticket is valid 24 or 48 hours, according to the option booked. You can hop on or hop off an unlimited number of times within the validity period.
The route stops are as follows:
1. HAUSSMANN – GRANDS MAGASINS – 11, Rue Auber 75009 Paris
2. OPERA GARNIER – 49, Avenue de l’Opéra 75002 Paris
3. MUSEE DU LOUVRE – Place du Carrousel 75002 Paris
4. NOTRE-DAME – 4, Rue du Petit Pont 75005 Paris
5. MUSEE D’ORSAY – 8, Quai Anatole-France 75007 Paris
6. CONCORDE – 12, Place de la Concorde 75008 Paris
7. CHAMPS-ELYSEES – GEORVE V -116, Avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris
8. TROCADERO – 50, Avenue du Président Wilson 75016 Paris
9. TOUR EIFFEL – 69, Quai Branly 75007 Paris
10. PONT ALEXANDRE III – INVALIDES – 41, Quai d’Orsay 75007 Paris