Backcountry X Snowmobile Adventure
Enjoy backcountry snowmobiling!
Shovel, transceiver, and probe included!
Enjoy lunch served in a yurt
Plow through pristine powder
Carve it up on steep slopes
Challenge your snomobiling skills
Get stuck, get out, get on it! We’re not afraid to show you the big mountain experience. Combining pristine rugged wilderness, fresh deep powder snow and a ride designed to enhance your style, challenge your snowmobile skills, and push your limits.
Challenge your senses and your snowmobiling skills on this 4-hour guided adventure. Let your experienced guide take you to carve it up in the Callaghan Valley. The adrenaline rush is real as you plow through old growth forests, through pristine powder and up steep slopes that challenge your skills.
Lunch at a lakeside yurt, a traditional Mongolian structure, is provided before it's back on the trail. This tour is designed for intermediate and advanced riders.
• Guided snowmobile tour
• Experienced, professional guide
• Helmets & clothing
• Transportation from base to site
• Transceiver, shovel & probe
What's Not Included:
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• CAD $18 per person mandatory collision coverage
Good to Know:
• All participants must be at least 16 years old and posses a valid drivers license
• This tour is for intermediate or advanced riders only
• Snowmobiles are for single riders only
• Tour time is roundtrip from our base
Product ID: 1022510225
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee