Cable Beach: 1-Hour Sunset Camel Ride
Ride along the beach on the back of a camel
Watch the sun set over the Indian Ocean
Thank your camel at the end of the tour with a carrot
Enjoy the sunset at beautiful Cable Beach on a 1-hour camel ride. Watch the sun sink into the Indian Ocean as you ride in the camel train by the water's edge. Have the staff take photos for you as you feed your camel a carrot at the end of the ride.
After everyone has arrived there will be a safety introduction provided by Alison Bird, the longest-serving camel ride operator in Broom. She’ll tell you about her experiences with camels throughout the West Australian outback. Watch as she shows you how to mount and dismount your camel. Alison will then choose a camel specifically for you to ride.
The staff will assist you in mounting the camel, and when everyone in the group is ready to go, the camel train makes it way to the water’s edge. Take in the fantastic views of the Indian Ocean, and listen as the staff tell you the story of the camel in Australia.
Watch in awe as the sun sets over the ocean. Hand over your camera to the staff for them to take some photographs as you enjoy your walk along the beach.
Towards the end of the ride, you’ll be reminded about how to safely dismount. After you’re back on firm ground you’ll get to treat the camel with a well-deserved carrot.
• Camel ride
• Carrot to feed camel after tour
• Staff will take photos with your camera
What's Not Included:
• Pick-up at your accommodation
• Professional photography options
Good to Know:
Please note the following:
• There is a 100-kilogram weight limit per person from April-October.
• The tour requires a minimum of 6 adult passengers to operate.
• Tours may not operate daily in the wet/off-peak season, so ensure that you book early to avoid missing out!
Product ID: 3192431924