Cable Beach: 1-Hour Sunset Camel Ride
From US$ 64 per person
- Ride along the beach on the back of a camel
- Watch the sun set over the Indian Ocean
- Thank your camel at the end of the tour with a carrot
After everyone has arrived there will be a safety introduction provided by Alison Bird, the longest-serving camel ride operator in Broom. She’ll tell you about her experiences with camels throughout the West Australian outback. Watch as she shows you how to mount and dismount your camel. Alison will then choose a camel specifically for you to ride.
The staff will assist you in mounting the camel, and when everyone in the group is ready to go, the camel train makes it way to the water’s edge. Take in the fantastic views of the Indian Ocean, and listen as the staff tell you the story of the camel in Australia.
Watch in awe as the sun sets over the ocean. Hand over your camera to the staff for them to take some photographs as you enjoy your walk along the beach.
Towards the end of the ride, you’ll be reminded about how to safely dismount. After you’re back on firm ground you’ll get to treat the camel with a well-deserved carrot.
- Camel ride
- Carrot to feed camel after tour
- Staff will take photos with your camera
What's Not Included
- Pick-up at your accommodation
- Professional photography options
Good to Know
• There is a 100-kilogram weight limit per person from April-October.
• The tour requires a minimum of 6 adult passengers to operate.
• Tours may not operate daily in the wet/off-peak season, so ensure that you book early to avoid missing out!
Sunset new years eve, just magical. The operators were knowledable and friendly. Just Lovely
Our experience with Broome Camel Safaris on beautiful Cable Beach was magic. The evening was warm and calm with a great sunset. The 'Blue Team" folk were wonderful, providing loads of information about the camels and their history in our country. Even though they provided a professional photo record of the ride they were enthusiastic about taking shots of us all aboard the camels, with our own cameras. The service was excellent and friendly and well worth the asking price. It was good value as we were 'walking the sands' for a full hour as the sun set over the Indian Ocean. A great time was had by all involved, both riders and staff.
Product ID: 31924