Vancouver to Victoria Whale Watching Cruise
Cruise from Vancouver to Victoria at 30 knots on the comfortable Ocean Magic sea vessel, looking for Orca and 3 other whale species that frequent the Gulf Islands, The 4-hour voyage turns your journey into an amazing adventure crossing.
Experience a scenic 4-hour whale and wildlife tour through the Gulf Islands
Look out for orca, minke, humpback and grey whales
See eagles swooping through the sky
Watch the playful sea lions, seals and porpoises
Enjoy a comfortable transfer from Vancouver to Victoria on the 74-passenger Ocean Magic vessel
Departing from Vancouver at 09:00, the 74-passenger vessel whisks you around Stanley Park and out into the Strait of Georgia, before heading south toward Victoria in search of whales.
Trained naturalists will guide you and answer questions on the 2 different orca types and 3 whale species that frequent the Gulf Islands. Resident and transient orcas, minke, humpback, and grey whale sightings are all possible.
Look out too for several species of seals, sea lions, and porpoises. Look up to see eagles, shearwaters and several other marine bird species.
Arriving in Victoria's Inner Harbor at around 13:00, this 1-way tour drops you off at the Prince of Whales Victoria office, directly across from the splendid Empress Hotel and adjacent to the Legislative Building.
From there you are free to explore Victoria without the hassle of a long airport or ferry terminal transfer.
• Ocean Magic adventure crossing from downtown Vancouver to Victoria's Inner Harbor
• 2 Airline-style washrooms on-board
• Upper and lower viewing decks, for excellent photographic opportunities
• Rain-jackets and pants as required
• 2 experienced naturalist guides to interpret wildlife behavior and ensure guest safety
• A pantry with small snacks, coffee, tea, or hot chocolate available for purchase
What's Not Included:
• Gratuities for crew
• Return trip to Vancouver
• Any additional tours from Victoria
• On-board food and drinks
Good to Know:
• Tour departs promptly from the Westin Bayshore Hotel (1601 Bayshore Dr, Vancouver, BC) at 09:00. Office is located within the hotel lobby next to the Starbucks. Please be at the office for check-in at 08:15. The tour cannot wait for late guests.
• Guests will be dropped off in Victoria at the intersection of Government and Wharf Streets in Victoria's Inner Harbor. Our Victoria office is located at 812 Wharf St, Lower Causeway Level, Victoria, BC. Prince of Whales staff will be happy to guide guests on how to get to their hotels or other Victoria-based destinations.
• Prince of Whales has a 24-hour cancellation policy - if you wish to cancel your tour, please do so at least 24 hours in advanced or you will be charged full fare.
• Although Prince of Whales provides rain jackets and pants, please dress warmly as temperatures at sea can be significantly cooler than those on land.
Product ID: 2114621146
Instant booking with guaranteed spots
Local prices set by our organizers