Vancouver: 48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass
Explore the birthplace of Vancouver in Gastown
Visit Vancouver Art Gallery
Explore the organic food stalls on Granville Island
See the famous totem poles in Stanley Park
Stop for lunch in Chinatown and indulge in traditional dim sum
Explore the Pacific city of Vancouver at your own pace with a 48-hour pass for the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Jump off to explore historic neighborhoods such as Gastown. Visit Stanley Park, take a culinary tour of Chinatown, and shop at Granville.
An audio commentary is provided in English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Spanish, giving a narration of the city’s top sites from Vancouver Art Gallery, to the skyscrapers of the Business District and the heritage buildings of Gastown.
Frequent departures every 15-20 minutes during peak season, and 45-50 minutes during off-peak season, means you will never have long to wait to continue your journey.
• Gastown Big Bus Welcome - Water Street (near the Steam Clock)
• The Station - on the north side of Cordova Street, and the East side of Waterfront Station
• Canada Place - west of the Pan Pacific Hotel at Passenger Loading
• Marriott Pinnacle - in front of the Marriott on Hastings
• Business District - Hyatt Hotel, off Melville Street, near Burrard
• Vancouver Art Gallery - Howe Street, north of Georgia Street
• Central Howe Street - across from the Holiday Inn
• Quality Inn and Executive Inn - Howe Street, south of Drake Street
• Sunset Beach False Creek Ferries Connector - across from the Aquatic Centre
• English Bay Beach - adjacent to Rain City Grille Restaurant
• Second Beach - on Lost Lagoon Drive
• Stanley Park - near the Malkin Bowl and behind Pavilion's Rose Garden Teahouse
• Coal Harbor Sea Wall - at the Westin Bayshore
• Robson Shopping District - on Robson Street at the Empire Landmark Hotel
• Robson and Burrard - in front of Sutton Place Hotel
• St. Paul's - in front of Century Plaza Hotel and Spa
• West End Davie - southwest corner of Davie and Thurlow
• Granville Island - 100 yards west of Starbucks on the north side of 2nd Avenue
• Granville Entertainment District - in front of Chateau Granville on corner of Granville Street
• Library Square - Homer Street, north of Robson Street
• Stadium - Georgia Street, outside the Sandman Hotel
• China Town - on West Pender Street in front of Dr. Sun Yat Sen Gardens
• Old Spaghetti Factory - in front of the Old Spaghetti Factory and Michelle's Souvenirs
• Pick-up from any of the 23 stops
• Multilingual commentary (cannot be guaranteed in off season)
What's Not Included:
• Transportation outside of the route
Filter by Rating
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from Madrid, Spain on July 3rd, 2013 Bus stop everywhere, audio in spanish very good and drivers helpfull when needed. All of Vancouver cover in 48 hours.
“Always a safe bet”
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from Las Vegas, United States on May 22nd, 2013 I get one of these bus tickets every time I go travelling. It's just the most convenient way of discovering a new city. I've never been disappointed and Vancouver was no exception.
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from North York, Canada on July 21st, 2014 Hop-On Hop-Off Bus made it much easier for us to explore downtown Vancouver. Highly recommended.
“Gute Infos zur gesamten Stadt mit witzigen freundlichen Busfahrern”
Reviewed by Claudia from Olsberg, Germany on January 30th, 2012 Bei den einzelnen Touren sehr gute Informationen über Vancouver und das nicht nur vom Band in vielen Sprachen, sondern auch von den Busfahrern persönlich !!! Sehr nette 2 Tage!!!
Product ID: 34493449
Organized byBig Bus Sightseeing - Vancouver
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee