Portsmouth Historic Dockyard All Attractions Ticket
Visit the 500-year-old wreck of Henry VIII's flagship the Mary Rose and see 17,000 personal objects owned by the crew
Walk the decks of Lord Nelson's HMS Victory, and visit the Great Cabin where the Battle of Trafalgar was planned
Climb aboard HMS Warrior, the first steam powered ironclad warship, beloved by Queen Victoria
Take a boat trip out to Portsmouth Harbour, and learn the history of the home of the British Royal Navy
Visit the National Museum of the Royal Navy
Take a turn on the helicopter flight deck at the interactive Action Stations exhibit
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard All Attractions Ticket
Duration: 4 hoursFrom US$ 48.26
(per person) Check Availability »
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard All Attractions Family Ticket
Valid for 2 adults/seniors and up to 3 children.
Duration: 4 hoursFrom US$ 135.12
(Per group up to 5) Check Availability »
Discover Britain’s maritime history with a ticket to all 6 attractions at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard. Valid for 1 year, the voucher allows you to see the 3 unique warships, including the King Henry VIII's Mary Rose and Lord Nelson's HMS Victory.
Visit the brand new, internationally renowned Mary Rose Museum and view the hull of the 500-year-old Tudor Galleon which was raised from the seabed in 1982. Walk the 3 floors of galleries and view the 17,000 personal objects that tell the story of the men who lived and worked on board King Henry VIII's flagship. See perfectly preserved items of clothing, shoes and jewelry, to weapons, medical equipment and even the ship's anchor! Interact with costumed guides and handle real artifacts from the wreck.
Walk the decks of Lord Nelson's flagship, and the current flagship of the British Royal Navy, HMS Victory. The leader of the British fleet at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805, see the Great Cabin where Lord Nelson and his officers planned the battle, and stand where Nelson was felled by a French shot in the thick of the fighting.
Moored in Portsmouth Harbour itself, HMS Warrior was the first steam powered ironclad warship of the British Royal Navy. Beloved by Queen Victoria, and nicknamed the Black Snake, you can board the ship, which was at the cutting edge of British Victorian technology.
Take a boat cruise out into Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and discover the history of the home of the British Royal Navy. View the current fleet of British warships in dock at Her Majesty's Naval Base, and listen to a lively commentary on the history of the harbor.
Visit the National Museum of the Royal Navy and discover the history of Britain's naval power. Covering 2 buildings, visit the Victory and Nelson galleries to learn about Lord Horatio Nelson. Take a turn in the interactive Trafalgar Experience, and discover what it would have been like to fight in the Battle of Trafalgar.
Finally, visit Action Stations, an interactive exhibition which tells the story of how the modern British Royal Navy works. Climb the 8.4 meter climbing tower, or take a turn on the helicopter flight deck. Ride on a motion simulator, and watch the 26-minute action film “Command Approved,” which gives an insight into the daily life on board a Royal Navy warship.
All-Attraction Tickets give unlimited* entry to the following attractions for one year:
- Mary Rose Museum
- HMS Victory
- HMS Warrior 1860
- National Museum of the Royal Navy
- Action Stations
- Harbour Tours
- RN Submarine Museum (Gosport)
- Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower (Gosport)
- Royal Marines Museum (Eastney, Portsmouth)
- Waterbus transfers between sites (subject to capacity and availability and will run on a first come, first served basis).
*Unlimited entry is subject to opening hours of attractions, availability of attractions and tickets/vouchers are not valid for exchange/use on attractions special event days.
Good to Know:
• You must produce the voucher in the Visitor Centre to receive your ticket
• Voucher must be redeemed in person in the Visitor Centre by the expiry date stated
• The Mary Rose Museum is by timed entry slot only. Slots are bookable in the Visitors Centre and are not bookable in advance
• During the winter, HMS Victory is by guided tour only. Tours are bookable in the Visitors Centre and cannot be booked in advance
• Tickets are sold from 10:00-16:00. Tills close at 16:30 each day
• Voucher cannot be used against special event tickets or Loyalty Club tickets
• Tickets do not include entry to Laser Quest or Mini-Ports (additional charges apply)
• Animals are not permitted on site (only assistance dogs)
• Some attractions have partial disabled access (please enquire about registered disabled rates within the Visitor Centre)
• Vouchers have to be redeemed and tickets bought in person in the Visitor Centre. They cannot be purchased online or over the phone
Filter by Rating
“Amazing, simply amazing.”
Reviewed by Glenda from London, United Kingdom on July 15th, 2014 A must see for any historical buff or ship lover.
“can not fault anything worth more than the ticket all staff so helpful”
Reviewed by HARRY from SOUTH SHIELDS, United Kingdom on February 8th, 2014 Excellent all around. Well worth the money.even on days of bad weather some of which has been the worst in years .all the staff were bright . cheerful. Helpful. And friendly.
Product ID: 3897938979