Portsmouth Historic Dockyard: HMS Victory Ticket
Walk the gun decks of Lord Nelson's flagship HMS Victory and see where 800 sailors lived, worked and died
Visit the Great Cabin where Lord Nelson and his officers planned the Battle of Trafalgar
Stand on the exact spot where Lord Nelson was felled by a French shot on 21st October 1805
Instant ConfirmationPortsmouth Historic Dockyard: HMS Victory Ticket
Duration: 60 minutesFrom US$ 31.36
(per person) Check Availability »
Instant ConfirmationPortsmouth Historic Dockyard: HMS Victory Family Ticket
Valid for 2 adults/seniors and up to 3 children.
Duration: 60 minutesFrom US$ 86.41
(Per group up to 5) Check Availability »
Take a 60-minute tour of Lord Nelson's flagship HMS Victory at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and get up close with Battle of Trafalgar ship. Walk the decks, stand in the spot where Nelson was shot, and see the medical bay where soldiers were tended.
The leader of the British fleet at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805, you can walk the gun decks where 800 sailors lived fought and died. Visit the Great Cabin where Lord Nelson and his officers planned and executed the Battle of Trafalgar. Stand in the exact spot where Lord Nelson was felled by a French shot in the thick of the fighting on 21 October 1805.
See the medical bay where injured sailors were tended to by the Barber Surgeon. And go deep into the hold of the ship to visit the dangerous magazine where the gunpowder was stored.
• 1 year's unlimited access to HMS Victory
Good to Know:
• You must produce the voucher in the Visitor Centre to receive your ticket
• Voucher must be redeemed in person in the Visitor Centre by the expiry date stated
• During the winter, HMS Victory is by guided tour only. Tours are bookable in the Visitors Centre and cannot be booked in advance
• Tickets are sold from 10:00-16:00. Tills close at 16:30 each day
• Voucher cannot be used against special event tickets or Loyalty Club tickets
• Tickets do not include entry to Laser Quest or Mini-Ports (additional charges apply)
• Animals are not permitted on site (only assistance dogs)
• Some attractions have partial disabled access (please enquire about registered disabled rates within the Visitor Centre)
• Vouchers have to be redeemed and tickets bought in person in the Visitor Centre. They cannot be purchased online or over the phone
Filter by Rating
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from London, United Kingdom on June 17th, 2013 I took my disabled 12 year old son to see the old ships at Portsmouth on my weekend with him. I'd called ahead to make sure we wouldn't have problems with access and the staff were great and promised there wouldn't be. We had a great time even though he did take some convincing to go in the first place! All the attractions there offer a fascinating slice of British naval history, particularly HMS Victory and the Mary Rose. There's plenty on offer for kids asw ell as the grown ups!
“See Victory, avoid food!”
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from Christchurch, New Zealand on May 18th, 2013 We went to all 3 ships at the historic dockyard and HMS Victory was totes the best! Definitely worth going to but I recommend taking lunch or be prepared to spend a lot on not very good food!
“Highlight in Portsmoth”
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from Tallinn, Estonia on April 11th, 2013 Lots to do at the Portsmoth dockyard but Victory is one of the highlights so definitely get tickets. It is for me always incredibel to see inside a boat like this and learn the history. I also recommend to go in the Mary Rose museum.
Product ID: 3912439124
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee