Incessant recording of flamenco guitar instead of information and interesting facts about Seville. They had the opportunity to talk about famous people, architecture, the economy, history, but elected to play music incessantly. By the end of the tour, no one was listening to anything!
Seville: 24/48-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket
- Explore Seville at your own pace with a 24 or 48-hour hop-on-off bus ticket
- Jump off at up to 12 different stops to explore historic neighborhoods
- Get 4 guided walking tours for free
- Wander the historic La Macarena district
- See the world's largest Gothic cathedral
- Spend an afternoon in the charming Parque de Maria Luisa
- Discover masters of Sevillian art at the Museo de Arte y Costumbres Populares
- Enjoy the adrenaline thrills of up to 40 rides and roller coasters at Isla Magica
- Watch a big name act at the Auditorio de la Cartuja
Meeting pointBuses depart from Paseo de Colon
Travel back to the days of the Moors at the Torre del Oro, built on the banks of the River Guadalquivir during the Almohad Dynasty. Marvel at the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, experience the passion of flamenco at an historic sala, and wander among palm trees in the Alcázar Gardens.
You can jump off at any of the 12 stops to explore further, while a multilingual audio guide is provided on board to provide more information about sights such as the Paseo Colón, Plaza de España, and Plaza del Duque.
Your ticket also includes 4 free walking tours, and free entry to the Torre de los Perdigones, part of an old factory that was restored for Expo ’92. Get free entry to the Pabellon de la Navegacion to learn more about world exploration, and enjoy free access to the Church of the Savior (Iglesia del Divino Salvador). Discover the hideous details of the Spanish Inquisition at the Castillos de San Jorge, and get free entry to the Semana Santa Museum.
• Torre del Oro
• Plaza de España
• Plaza de América
• Triana: San Jacinto
• Triana: Calle Castilla
• Exposicion Universal (Expo 92)
• Isla Magica
• Torre de los Perdigones
• Alameda de Hercules
• Plaza del Duque
• Plaza de Armas
- 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Multilingual audio guide and earphones
- Entrance to the Torre de los Perdigones
- Entrance to the Pabellon de la Navegacion
- 4 guided walking tours
- Entrance to the Iglesia del Divino Salvador
- Entrance to the Castillos de San Jorge
- Entrance to the Semana Santa Museum
What's Not Included
- Entrance tickets not specified
Good to Know
• Buses run every 20-3- minutes from 10:00, year round
• The 1st stop on the route is Paseo de Colon
No scanner to read my pass, had to produce a paper voucher.
Quick way to get to know your location, especially if you're on a short break, as we were.
Some of the key tourist sites aren't accessible by bus because of pedestrian only access. The map guide issued on the tour shows the walking route from the nearest stop. A little more could perhaps be made of the in the audio commentary.
The tour is convenient to show you most of the areas of the city that are tourist worthy in a day, which can be done on foot if you wake up early.The good thing about this tour is that it showed me that the best of the city is all in the center, in the area known as Barrio de Santa Cruz as well as the Giralda, Alcazares and Torre del Oro. The bus does not go through them but it does start at the Torre del Oro. I guess that Seville has its attractions limited to downtown, but if you want to see more of it this bus is a great option.
Product ID: 3673