Santa Barbara Botanic Gardens and Shopping Tour
From US$ 44 per person
Our promise to you
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What You'll Do
- Enjoy the sun-drenched scenery at the Santa Barbara Botanic Gardens
- Shop at some of the best stores that the La Cumbre Plaza has to offer
- Take in the relaxed atmosphere of the city known as the American Riviera
What to Expect
Start your day with a visit to the beautiful Santa Barbara Botanic Garden. Enjoy a sunny walk through the lush and diverse plant life, taking in gorgeous views of the mountain scenery. Then take a stroll to the city's famous open-air shopping area, La Cumbre Plaza.
Locals and tourists alike love La Cumbre, and it's little wonder why. This relaxed, outdoor shopping center has just what you’re looking for, from power tools at Sears to power handbags at Louis Vuitton. Let yourself get lost in Macy’s, and the Marmalade Café will re-fuel your shopping spirit.
This is the real Santa Barbara, where flowers spill over garden walls and Spanish-tiled roofs offer welcome shade from sunny skies. Experience Santa Barbara's amazing nature and get a taste of the local urban life on this unique tour.
- Admission to the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
- USD 25 Gift Card for the La Cumbre Plaza
What's Not Included
Santa Barbara Botanic Garden: Admissions 1212 Mission Canyon Rd. Santa Barbara, California 93105 805-682-4726 La Cumbre Plaza: Guest Service Center 121 South Hope Ave Santa Barbara, California 93105 805-687-3500
Product ID: 31890