Channel Islands: National Park Tour & Sea Cave Kayaking
From US$ 140 per person
Meeting pointIsland Packers. 1691 Spinnaker Dr # 105B Ventura, CA 93001
- Travel to Santa Cruz Island by high-speed catamaran
- View abundant wildlife including whales and dolphins
- Explore the park’s sea caves by kayak
You’ll begin the day’s adventure with a high-speed catamaran ride to the Channel Islands. A guide will show you the treasures of this National Park including dolphins, whales and cave dwellings. There are over 120 caves for you to explore by sea kayak!
- Kayaks and paddles
- Paddle jackets
- Wetsuits and helmets
- Personal flotation devices
- Ferry Ticket (Only if you selected the add-on "IPCO Day Ferry Tickets to Santa Cruz Island" while booking)
What's Not Included
- Transportation to meeting point & to the Channel Islands National Park.
- Food and Beverages. Available as a separate item through CIO.
- Gratuity for tour guide (optional)
Channel Islands Outfitters
Product ID: 21482