3-Hour San Francisco Segway Tour
- Segway along San Fransico's famous Fisherman's Wharf
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- See the unique stores and restaurants of Ghirardelli Square
- Admire views of Alcatraz from across the San Francisco Bay
- See historic ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Glide past the beach and pier of San Francisco's Aquatic Park
- Watch the Cable Car turnaround
- Swoop past the USS Pampanito Submarine, a former war patrol vessel of Pearl Harbor and the South China Sea
- Admire the Transamerica Pyramid building, the iconic symbol of San Francisco
What to Expect
Get great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and stop at the boutique stores of Ghirardelli Square for a spot of window shopping. Look over the bay to Alcatraz, the infamous prison that was home to some of the most notorious criminals, including Al Capone and the "Birdman of Alcatraz."
Visit Hyde Street Pier, home of the world's largest collection of historic ships, and get a bird’s eye view of more restored boats at Aquatic Park. See the USS Pampanito Submarine, commissioned in 1943 for multiple war patrols from 1944-1945. Then admire the iconic Transamerica Pyramid as you swoop into the heart of San Francisco's financial district.
- Transportation by Segway
- Professional guide
- Orientation session
What's Not Included
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What to Remember
• Participants must be at least 12 years old to take part
• Tours run rain or shine
• Pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
• The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride
• Please leave a USD 500 damage pre-authorization deposit per party on the day of reservation. Please bring your credit card with you on the day of the tour
• City Segway Tours offer 100% refunds if the reservation is canceled more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour. City Segway Tours does not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour
Beautiful city. Charming guides. 3 amazing hours on segway. Recomended experience
We have never had so much fun on an activity! After five minutes of practice we were off at a gallop and whizzing round San Francisco. The lovely Jane was a perfect leader and a small group meant we all got on famously! My son now wants his own Segway, and this old lady wouldn't mind one too. Thank you for a great day !
This was a great experience! Nobody fell!
It was a really nice trip through SF to see beautiful locations in the Harbour and outer area. As the first time on a segway the instruction and some Training was help-/successful that it was easy to ride even on Lombard street! For sure, I would do it again... Take care
Splendid tour And Very Great our guide Hugh