24/48-Hour San Francisco Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
Explore San Francisco at your own pace with a 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus ticket
Enjoy the sights and sounds of Fisherman's Wharf
Follow in the footsteps of the Beat poets at North Beach
Discover the origins of the hippie movement at Haight Ashbury
Stroll through Golden Gate Park
Explore the oldest Chinese immigrant neighborhood in the USA
Duration: 24 hours Wheelchair-accessibleFrom US$ 45.00
(per person) Check Availability »
48-Hour Ticket: Dynamic Deal
The 48-hour ticket includes the Panoramic Night Tour, a ticket to ride the Big Bus Trolley for Sausalito, free 1-hour bike rental (with purchase of 1 hour rental), 3 free walking tours, entrance to the Aquarium of the Bay, and 1 ride on the 7D Experience.
Duration: 48 hours Wheelchair-accessibleFrom US$ 55.00
(per person) Check Availability »
Hop on board a sightseeing tour of the "City by the Bay" to experience the best views of its distinctive landmarks, and delve into its fascinating history. Explore the city from the majestic Golden Gate Bridge to Fisherman's Wharf!
Your ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours of unlimited stops, and the buses halt every 10-30 minutes. Also included with every ticket are 3 free walking tours. Learn about 3 of San Francisco's most fascinating neighborhoods including North Beach, Chinatown, and the historic Barbary Coast. Join any of the 3 walking tours offered twice daily. Ask a Big Bus agent for time schedules and locations.
• Fisherman’s Wharf - Mason at Jefferson Street
• Fisherman’s Wharf - Taylor at Beach Street
• Washington Square - Columbus at Union Street, southwest corner
• Financial District - Clay and Battery, northeast corner
• Union Square, across from Macys
• Hilton Hotel - Mason Street at corner of Ellis
• Civic Center - Asian Art Museum, on Larkin Street
• Fulton Street at Inn at the Opera on Fulton at Franklin Street
• Alamo Square - Fell Street at the corner of Divisadero
• Haight and Ashbury - Stanyan and Haight Street, across from McDonalds
• Golden Gate Park - Music Concourse in front of the Academy of Sciences
• Golden Gate Bridge - South Vista Point
• Golden Gate Bridge - North Vista Point
• Palace of Fine Arts - Richardson at Francisco Street
• Lombard and Filmore Street, southwest corner
• Lombard and Gough Street, southeast corner
• Union Square - Post Street at Powell, in front of Westin St. Francis
• Gates to Chinatown - Grant at Bush Street, in front of the Triton Hotel
• Steuart Street, in front of Harbor Court Hotel
• Pier 39
Following Stop 20 (pier 39) the bus will start again at Stop 1. Feel free to stay on or get off as you please!
• 24-hour, or 48-hour unlimited hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus tour
• Live tour guides or recorded commentary
• 3 free walking tours of North Beach, Chinatown, and the Barbary Coast
• When you buy a 2-hour bike rental, get an extra hour free
What's Not Included:
• Food and drink
• Attraction entrance fees (other attractions can be purchased at the Visitor Center at 99, Jefferson Street)
Good to Know:
• Please note that the climate/weather can change quickly. Please bring a warm sweater or a jacket.
• Buses run daily from 9:00-18:00
• Most of the open-top coaches are ADA-compliant: scooters, wheel chairs, bikes, and strollers are allowed. Please call the Visitor Center 24 hours in advance for a schedule of buses that are ADA-accessible.
• Live commentary is in English. Recorded commentary is available in 10 languages.
• Buses run every 10-30 minutes, depending on the day of the week and time of year. • The first bus departs at 9:00 from Fisherman's Wharf.
• The complete tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
• You can start or finish the tour at any of the stops.
Product ID: 68256825
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
68 customer reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
“Gail is an awesome guide!”
“All worked well!”