Great view from the top deck of the bus. Boarding was simple. I gave this a "Good" rating rather than "Exceptional" because the tour guide, while knowledgeable, was silent a lot more than he spoke. I felt there was a lot more information that could be shared about the area during the times when he remained silent.
24/48-Hour San Francisco Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Explore San Francisco at your own pace with a 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus ticket
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of Fisherman's Wharf
- Follow in the footsteps of the Beat poets at North Beach
- Discover the origins of the hippie movement at Haight Ashbury
- Stroll through Golden Gate Park
- Explore the oldest Chinese immigrant neighborhood in the USA
Meeting pointGuests may exchange their voucher at any one of the bus stops, or at the following ticket offices: 99 Jefferson Street, on the corner of Mason 333 Jefferson Street, corner of Jones The last bus for a full loop tour departs from Stop 1 at 17:00 Service is every 20 minutes during high season, and every 30 minutes during low season
- 24-hour, or 48-hour unlimited hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus tour
- Live tour guides or recorded commentary
- 3 free walking tours of North Beach, Chinatown, and the Barbary Coast
- When you buy a 2-hour bike rental, get an extra hour free
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Attraction entrance fees (other attractions can be purchased at the Visitor Center at 99, Jefferson Street)
Good to Know
• Buses run daily from 9:00-18:00
• Most of the open-top coaches are ADA-compliant: scooters, wheel chairs, bikes, and strollers are allowed. Please call the Visitor Center 24 hours in advance for a schedule of buses that are ADA-accessible.
• Live commentary is in English. Recorded commentary is available in 10 languages.
• Buses run every 10-30 minutes, depending on the day of the week and time of year. • The first bus departs at 9:00 from Fisherman's Wharf.
• The complete tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
• You can start or finish the tour at any of the stops.
Bus on time. Sometimes unfortunately full...employees very polite , and their comments throughout the tour interesting. Excellent solution to visit the city. Because traffic heavy and parking impossible. Great experience , will recommend it very strongly.
Not the most organized... It was ok
Nice, but SFO is chilly - also in summer!
Product ID: 6825