The Salem Witch Walk: Salem's Only Magical Tour
From US$ 16 per person
Our promise to you
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What You'll Do
- Walk through Salem and get the truth about real Witchcraft and magic
- Meet and talk to real Salem Witches, experience a magic circle
- Explore both historic and magical sites and enter one of America's oldest graveyards!
- Learn about Witches' spells, poppets, love potions, charms and even curses
- Receive a crystal blessed by a Salem Witch
What to Expect
Do Witches really cast spells? Why do Witches wear black? Why do some people believe Witches are evil? Can Witches really heal the sick? Can Witchcraft be used to protect oneself, family, and community? Learn the truth about one of the world's most ancient spiritual practices as you stroll America's most bewitching seaport! Every guest receives a magic crystal blessed by a Salem Witch.
- A magic crystal blessed by a Salem Witch!
What's Not Included
Crow Haven Corner, 125 Essex Street, Salem Massachusetts
What to Remember
Excellent!September 15, 2015
Sammi was the cutest little witch ever. This was a great way to start our vacation! Recommended
Very informative and fun!September 9, 2015
Our tour guide Tom was awesome!
Absolutely amazing and very funSeptember 8, 2015
The tour was led by a very fun and informative guide, Sammy and was so interactive. I had two adult friends with me and all three of us had a wonderful time. I've done ghost and history toys in Salem and I would highly recommend the tour.
UnprofessionalAugust 17, 2015
Not very exciting and guide was very unprofessional. Also, NOT appropriate for kids under 12, and scared my 5 and 2 year old. We took the Hocus Pocus tour afterwards and that was phenomenal and made this tour even more of a waste of money. I could've read the info we learned for free. And, the guides were not showered not clean looking or smelling. Bypass this one and go straight to Hocus Pocus.
OkayJuly 31, 2015
Product ID: 24655