We had a great tour guide but we had to stand right next to him as the hearing aid was pretty useless...
No Wait: Sistine Chapel & Vatican Tickets & Tour
Meeting pointMeet your tour guide at Piazza del Risorgimento, at the corner of Via Ottaviano (except hotel pick-up option).
- See the Papal treasures of the Vatican Museums
- Marvel at the Sistine Chapel
- Go inside St. Peter's Basilica (except on Wednesday)
- See the Raphael Rooms, part of the Papal Apartments
- Skip the line for fast entry to the Vatican's most famous sights
- Tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- No wait access
What's Not Included
- Pick-up – applies to all tours except the German tour with pick-up
- Drop off
- Entry to St. Peter’s Basilica – applies to all afternoon tours
Good to Know
• Tour ends close to St. Peter's Square.
• Strict dress code: no skirts above the knee, no shorts, no bare shoulders (tank tops or sleeveless blouses), and you must wear shoes. You will not be permitted inside the basilica unless you are dressed appropriately. Since this tour goes into the Basilica through the Sistine Chapel, it is important that you respect the dress code.
• If there are children with you, please do not take the tour with your baby buggy. Vatican Museums allows you to take baby buggies into the Museum, but not inside the Basilica, therefore it is strongly recommended that you do not carry the buggy with you before entering the Museums, otherwise you will risk losing the group at the Sistine Chapel.
• Please note that on Wednesdays the tour will not enter the Basilica due to the Papal audience
• Spanish, French (in low season, requires a minimum of 4 people) and German tours may be led in multiple languages
Even though it was scorching hot on the day we took the tour, this tour was very nice and very enjoyable. The tour guide had complete information about everything and answered our questions patiently. Even though there were some people in our group of 40 who wanted her to go thru the tour faster she handled it pretty well. Much appreciation.
Got to checkin place on time. Waited 3/4 hour in sun. Finally got guide who was very difficult to understand. Every 10 mins someone's earpieces didn't work. Guide kept running around trying to fix. Very frustrating for everyone.
Daniela was an awesome guide. Very funny and knowledgeable. The tour was extremely organized. Thanks again
Amazing tour with Rita our guide she was very informative. We booked the early tour to avoid the crowds and heat, turned out to be an excellent time to go. The buildings were amazing so much to see !!!! Very enjoyable.
Gray Line I Love Rome
Product ID: 9241