Skip the Line: Sistine Chapel & Vatican Tickets & Tour
See the Papal treasures of the Vatican Museums
Marvel at the Sistine Chapel
Go inside St. Peter's Basilica on the morning tour (except on Wednesday)
See the Raphael Rooms, part of the Papal Apartments
Skip the line for fast entry to the Vatican's most famous sights
Live guide: English
Live guide: German
Live guide: Spanish
French and Portuguese Tour
Live guide: French, Portuguese
German Tour with Pick-Up from Select Hotels
Live guide: GermanFrom US$ 75.22
(per person) Check Availability »
Visit one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world with skip-the-line access to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. The guided 3-hour morning or afternoon tour also explores the papal treasures and magnificent art of the Vatican Museums.
Considered among the most important places in the history of human civilization, start your tour at the museum to see the important collections of art that various popes have acquired throughout the centuries.
Look out for renowned sculptures and masterpieces of Renaissance art. Feel the weight of history and get a sense of the sacred as you spy paintings by Raphael, Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio, and Michelangelo, including his masterwork in the Sistine Chapel.
Only in the morning
Admire Bernini’s colonnade in St. Peter’s Square and go inside the Basilica. Built over the centuries by famous architects including Michelangelo, its iconic dome is one of the glittering symbols of Rome.
• Guided tour
• Entrance tickets
• Professional tour guide
• Skip-the-line entrance
What's Not Included:
• Pick-up – applies to all tours except the German tour with pick-up
• Drop off
• Entry to St. Peter’s Basilica – applies to all afternoon tours
Good to Know:
• Tours run every day except Sundays and religious holidays.
• Tour ends close to St. Peter's Square.
• Strict dress code: no skirts above the knee, no shorts, no bare shoulders (tank tops or sleeveless blouses), and you must wear shoes. You will not be permitted inside the basilica unless you are dressed appropriately. Since this tour goes into the Basilica through the Sistine Chapel, it is important that you respect the dress code.
• If there are children with you, please do not take the tour with your baby buggy. Vatican Museums allows you to take baby buggies into the Museum, but not inside the Basilica, therefore it is strongly recommended that you do not carry the buggy with you before entering the Museums, otherwise you will risk losing the group at the Sistine Chapel.
• Please note that on Wednesdays the tour will not enter the Basilica due to the Papal audience
• Spanish, French (in low season, requires a minimum of 4 people) and German tours may be led in multiple languages
Product ID: 92419241
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
1117 customer reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
“Competend tour, no waiting period”