Felix was a great tour guide and was very informative. Got to see all the best parts of Vatican City and skip the line at the chapel (even in winter it's still huge!!!) would definitely recommend!
- Skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
- Tour in a small group that never exceeds 25 people
- See all the most important sights in the Vatican City
- Feast your eyes on the artwork of old masters like Michelangelo and Raphael
- Explore the Pio Clementine Museum, Belvedere Courtyard, and more
Meeting pointMeet your tour guide at Via Germanico 8, at the intersection of Via Germanico and Via Leone IV.
What's Not Included
Vatican City is one of the most interesting and beautiful sites in the world; your expert guide will take you to some of the major attractions, as well as to some lesser-known spots that other tourists often miss. You will receive a broad base for understanding the remarkable history, architecture, and politics of the Vatican.
The walking tour goes beyond the gold, pomp, and stateliness, revealing a history full of dark tales of deceit and lust. Get a taste of it all as you uncover the nitty-gritty and the high and mighty, the dirty politics and the ethereal beauty of this most remarkable of Renaissance creations. A world of discovery awaits you.
Good to Know
- The tour does not include a visit to St. Peter's during the following times, as it will be closed. Alternatively, the tour will visit other parts of the museums:
- Wednesdays from 8:00-12:00
- On Fridays, the 15:00 and 19:30 tours
- On 24 and 31 December
- On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In these circumstances, the tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds.
- At the Vatican, please abide by the dress code and keep shoulders and knees covered. This dress code is strictly enforced and you may be refused entrance if you do not follow it.
- Tickets for the Vatican Museums cost 23 EUR for adults and 16 EUR for students under 26 who have an ISIC card. The ticket fee must be paid to the guide in cash on the day of the tour. This ticket fee already includes the EUR 4 ticket booking fee and EUR 2 fee for headsets.
- Please note that this tour is not wheelchair-accessible
No need to comment further, this was worth it and being able to skip the queues made it more worthwhile.
It should have been stated before booking that the entrance fee to the museums is not included in the tour fee. Other than that the service was good
we've missed the guide because it was very difficult to find the meeting point which appeared to be the office as we found out later. the office was about 3km away. but they didn't mantion it in their guidelines at all. so we missed the guide and the money. then when we finally reached the "meeting point" the attitude of the man in the office was extremely rude!
I had to pay 21 € extra per person plus the 28€ for the tour. That was not in the disclosure. As there were only 2 english tours left I got one from city cites for 29€ and I did not have to pay amytjing more. So 2 online tours that is supposed to cost 56€ it actually cost 90€