seen will be in our brain for ever. Thank you.
Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's
- BEST SELLER
- GUIDIE AWARD
- SKIP THE LINE
- Skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
- Tour in a small group that never exceeds 25 people
- See all the most important sights in the Vatican City
- Feast your eyes on the artwork of old masters like Michelangelo and Raphael
- Explore the Pio Clementine Museum, Belvedere Courtyard, and more
Meeting pointMeet your tour guide at Via Germanico 8, at the corner of Via Germanico and Via Leone IV.
Vatican City is one of the most interesting and beautiful sites in the world; your expert guide will take you to some of the major attractions, as well as to some lesser-known spots that other tourists often miss. You will receive a broad base for understanding the remarkable history, architecture, and politics of the Vatican.
The walking tour goes beyond the gold, pomp, and stateliness, revealing a history full of dark tales of deceit and lust. Get a taste of it all as you uncover the nitty-gritty and the high and mighty, the dirty politics and the ethereal beauty of this most remarkable of Renaissance creations. A world of discovery awaits you.
- Skip-the-line access at the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
What's Not Included
- Entrance tickets - purchase these at the meeting point on the day of the tour
Good to Know
- The tour does not include a visit to St. Peter's during the following times, as it will be closed. Alternatively, the tour will visit other parts of the museums:
- Wednesdays from 8:00-12:00
- On Fridays, the 15:00 and 19:30 tours
- On 24 and 31 December
- On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In these circumstances, the tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds.
- At the Vatican, please abide by the dress code and keep shoulders and knees covered. This dress code is strictly enforced and you may be refused entrance if you do not follow it.
- Tickets for the Vatican Museums cost 23 EUR for adults and 16 EUR for students under 26 who have an ISIC card. The ticket fee must be paid to the guide in cash on the day of the tour. This ticket fee already includes the EUR 4 ticket booking fee and EUR 2 fee for headsets.
- Please note that this tour is not wheelchair-accessible
This was an excellent way of missing the ques. The guide was very good and the party was not to big. The Sistine Chapel was very crowded but he guide had explained in great detail what to look for before we went in.
I recommend this tour. We found it very informative and our guide Patricia was excellent.
Would definitely recommend this tour to other people. The guide was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The guide didn't rush as around and took time to go into detail.
Product ID: 1103