Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs Tour from Quetzaltenango
Relax in the hot water springs of Fuentes Georginas on a half-day tour from Quetzaltenango. Leave your stress behind and release your aches and pains as you soak in the thermal baths caused by volcanic steam vents.
- Starting point: Office Pasaje Enriquez, 13th Avenue between 4th and 5th street in Zone 1, Quetzaltenango
- Start time: 09:00, 14:00
- Wheelchair-accessible: Yes
Relax in the hot water springs of Fuentes Georginas
Take quiet walks by the river or hike up into the mountains
Let go of your aches and pains as you bathe in the healing waters
See the misty volcanoes of the Sierra Madre range running down Guatemala's western edge
Visit the villages of Zunil and Almolonga
Tours are conducted twice a day, traveling direct to the Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs, surrounded by beautiful primary rainforest. Bring a towel and bathing suit to relax in the healing waters, and release all those stresses and strains of modern-day life.
There’s also a restaurant at the site, if you fancy a snack, while the path down to the river provides for pleasant walks. An uphill section will take you into the mountains and nearby volcanoes if you are feeling more adventurous.
Choose from 3 amazing pools, all with crystal clear springs in an all-natural environment. Used by locals for natural medicinal treatments, the water is always hot due to the steam vents of the nearby misty volcano.
• Round-trip transportation from Quetzaltenango
• Entrance fee
• Local taxes and fees
What's Not Included:
• Food and drink
• Towels (please bring your own, along with your bathing suit)
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Good to Know:
• Please note that this tour departs twice daily (09:00 and 14:00, returning 13:00 and 18:00), even if only one person has booked
Product ID: 3157431574
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee