From Punta Casa: Morning Half-Day Zip-Line Adventure
Get your adrenaline pumping on your trip to the Dominican Republic on this half-day zip-lining adventure. Transfer from Punta Cana and experience the excitement of zip-lining through the jungle – it’s almost like you are actually flying from tree to tree!
Enjoy a half-day excursion that is fun for the whole family
Take in breath-taking views and scenery while flying through the trees in a real jungle
Experience this amazing course on zip-lines that are up to 700 meters long
This exhilarating zip-line adventure is a tour through the trees of the jungle. Using a steel cable in tension, you can zip from one platform to another using a pulley to cross a ravine, a river, a canyon, or just to fly among the trees.
The adrenaline will start to flow even as you begin your training with the professional guides. After your safety equipment has been securely placed and all tour instructions given, only then will you be allowed to step up to your first platform and attach to the safety cables before it is your turn to experience your first flying sensation as you traverse from tree to tree.
Even when you are walking through the jungle trails to get to the next tree, you can learn all about the beautiful flora and fauna from the expert guides. After you experience the excitement and the amazing environment, you can relax at the base where fresh fruit, coffee, and water are available.
• Professional guides
• Round trip transportation (pick-up time varies per location)
• Snacks - fruit
• Drinks - water
What's Not Included:
• DVD with video or pictures
• Gratuity (optional)
Good to Know:
• There is no weight limit but waist size is limited to 45 inches.
• Customers must be able to hike 0.5 miles at elevation over uneven terrain.
• Customers with serious neck, back, or joint injuries or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity. It is strongly recommended that anyone who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, do not participate in this tour. Although we try to always make customers comfortable both physically and mentally, some degree of impact on joints or some degree of customer anxiety about zipping is unavoidable.
• You must cancel at least 48 hours before your tour to receive a full refund. No refunds will be made for no-shows.
• Participants must be 5 years or older. Anyone under 18 must accompanied by an adult.
• Customers must wear athletic shoes or hiking boots.
• No smoking.
• Sorry, no pregnant customers are allowed to take the tour.
Filter by Rating
“The entire day was incredible! Wilson/Pinkie was a HUGE part of that!”
Reviewed by Shelli from Rockwall, United States on March 20th, 2013 We loved every minute of the day. Comments were made that just the drive up alone was worth the $89. That wasn't just because of the beautiful countryside. It was even more so because of the wonderful tour guide, Wilson/Pinkie!! He absolutely made the event what it was. We loved hearing all the about your wonderful country!! We returned to our hotel and raved all about the trip and highly recommended it to everyone we talked to. Thank you!!!
“Funny, scary and exciting- You must do this tour !”
Reviewed by Svenja from Hamburg, Germany on March 15th, 2013 If you want to have a lot of fun make this tour ! It is safe and the guides are nice and friendly. You learn a lot about coffee, and cacaoplants and you can see a lot of the country. I would do this trip again and also my children had much fun. My son is 6,5 Years old and it was great for him !
Product ID: 2197221972
Instant booking with guaranteed spots
Local prices directly from suppliers
Offered byCanopy Adventure
from US$ 89.00 (per person) | Punta Cana x