Porto Hop-on Hop-off Tour: 2-Day Ticket
From US$ 15 per person
- Explore Porto at your own pace with a hop-on, hop-off bus ticket
- Visit the 2-tiered covered daily market of the Baixa District
- Relax by the coast at Praia do Ourigo
- Discover the Praca da Liberdade
- Pop inside beautiful churches, such as the Igreja de Santa Clare and Igreja dos Grilos
- Go to the Museu do Vinho do Porto and learn about port wine
- Take a trip to Castelo do Queijo
- Admire the bell tower of the Torre dos Clérigos
- Stroll around the Museu de Arte Sacra
- See the Serra de Estrela mountains
Meeting pointBuses depart from Infante D. Henrique. Blue Route from 9:30, and Red Route from 9:15
What's Not Included
- Attraction Tickets
Good to Know
Tours run all year round, excluding December 25th.
Red Route Stop 1 - Infante D Henrique
Blue Route Stop 1 - Infante D Henrique
60 mins each route
Red Route: 90 mins
Blue Route: 60 mins
Season: All year round
Red route: From 09.15
Blue route: From 09.30
We had two days so just did the round trip on the first day and then hopped off at the sites we wanted to see closer on day two. Saw much more than we would have of we had not booked this.
Low audio quality and too much waiting for the next bus to hop on..
we sat on the bue for at least 45 mins before setting off, although there were other buses parked which could taken those coming off the ship later. The head phones did not work on the first so many of us missed out on the commentary on the way inet Porto. however it was finr on the second bus
Easy to book, lot of interesting stops, frequent departures, very flexible...
City Sightseeing Europe
Product ID: 3453