Whitewater Raft & Scenic 4WD Tour to Tone Pariwat Sanctuary
Get back to wild nature on a full-day adventure to the Tone Pariwat Sanctuary in Phang Nga Province. Enjoy a scenic drive through lush rainforest by 4WD vehicle, and then whitewater raft the narrow rapids at Sealand Camp.
Take a scenic drive by 4WD vehicle through the lush rainforest of Phang Nga Province
Enjoy the lush vegetation and look out for bird and wildlife on a 2-hour drive from Phuket
White water raft down the rapids of the Tone Pariwat Sanctuary
Feast on Thai and Asian treats at a local restaurant
Walk through the rainforest listening to the jungle sounds
Jump into a refreshing waterfall pool
Watch a demonstration of rubber tapping
08:00 Depart from you hotel in Phuket and take a scenic drive by 4WD vehicle to Phuket Sealand Camp in the Tone Pariwat Sanctuary. Enjoy the lush rainforest vegetation and wildlife of Phang Nga province on the 2-hour drive. Your guide will provide detailed information about the day’s activities en route.
10:30 Arrive at Sealand Camp, located within the Tone Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary, and enjoy some time at leisure.
11:00 Assemble at the rafting station for your safety briefing. Leave your personal belongings in the provided lockers, and prepare to get wet. The rapids are relatively narrow and tame, but wild enough to provide for a fun and thrilling adventure. An experienced local captain will accompany you on board, with each raft carrying 4-5 persons.
12:00 Back on dry land, sit down to a delicious lunch of Thai treats at a local restaurant.
13:00 Take a short walk, or drive by local song taew (open-sided truck) through the jungle to a beautiful waterfall. Then, jump into the natural pool for a refreshing swim.
14:00 Watch a demonstration of rubber tapping.
15:00 Depart for the return journey to Phuket.
17:00 Arrive back in Phuket for your hotel drop-off.
• Round-trip land transfers by minivan and local song taew
• English-speaking guide
• Thai set lunch
• Activities mentioned in the itinerary
• Professional assistance during rafting
• Introductory paddle center
• Admission fee
• Insurance coverage under Thai law
Good to Know:
• All times are approximate and subject to guest numbers and weather conditions
• Transportation is by minivan, local song taew or local truck, elephant OR inflatable rafts
• Please wear waterproof sports clothes
• Bring sunglasses, hat and sun tan lotion, spare t-shirt and shorts, mosquito repellent, non-slip shoes, beach towel, swimming suit, and camera (please ensure you bring a waterproof holder/ bag to carry the equipment in case of rain or water)
• Lifejackets and helmets should be worn before rafting for your safety
• Tours from Krabi and Khao Lak require a minimum of 4 participants
• Thai set lunch includes stir-fried vegetables with oyster sauce, deep fried fish topped with sweet and sour sauce, Thai spicy seafood soup ( Tom Yam), mixed onion and tomato omelet, stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts, steamed rice, seasonal fruit, soft drink, coffee and tea
Product ID: 2474724747
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
Organized byPhuket Jet Tour
More from this Supplier
36.00 (per person)
50.00 (per person)
44.00 (per person)
42.00 (per person)