Louvre, Notre Dame, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower Lunch
From US$ 159 per person
- Enjoy a unique day trip through Paris
- Hop on the fun River Shuttle for an out-of-the-ordinary view of the city
- Discover the wonders of the Louvre museum on an educational tour
- Dine at the Eiffel Tower and explore the grounds on your own
- Visit Notre Dame with your expert guide who can answer all your questions
What to Expect
We'll begin in the heart of the Louvre museum. Believed by many to be one of the best museums in the world, this exquisite collection of art can overwhelm the visitor. We'll help to make sense of its hundreds of rooms and exhibits by showing you the most important paintings and sculptures here. Your expert guide can answer any questions you may have, and your visit will be well rewarded with looks into the museums amazing collection.
We then board our river shuttle to head down the Seine towards the Eiffel Tower. Here, you'll be treated to a fine lunch in a unique setting of the 1st floor of the tower. After our meal, you'll have some free time to explore the Tower and the grounds on your own before we venture back out onto the River to return to the Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Once we reach Notre-Dame, you'll have another guided tour of this incredible gothic work, which was built between 1163 and 1345. Keep an eye out for the hunchback, who still haunts the bellowers up at the top. You will be overwhelmed by the beauty of this marvelous cathedral, before we part ways at the end of the day. As you'll be right in the heart of the city, we recommend another stroll along the Seine by sunset for a truly romantic and beautiful way to end your day.
- River shuttle on the River Seine
- Entrance tickets for the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Food court lunch (2 dishes and drinks included) at the restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel on the 1st floor
- Guided visit of the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets for the Louvre Museum
What's Not Included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Napoleon Hall Entrance Fee at the Louvre
- Notre Dame Cathedral Towers Entrance Fee
What to Remember
When the Eiffel Tower lifts are not accessible, the “58 Tour Eiffel” will be replaced by lunch at Café Seine or a similar location.
3.8 out of 5
3.8 out of 5
Value for money80%
4.0 out of 5
4.2 out of 5
Was a great day, tour guide was very good and told us lots even about things around paris whilst waiting for things
We were in Paris for only two days, so this was the perfect tour for us to see the highlights in a short period of time. The guide gave us just the right amount of information at each stop, and we all felt that we had learned something new.
Tour guide very knowledgable lovely lady. Tour out of this world it was a surprise for my fiancé she lived it.
Wonderful day and a great and "classy" meal at the tower. Chloee our guide really knew her stuff!
The guides were excellent they catered for everyone and they were very informative
Product ID: 3395