Louvre, Notre Dame, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower Lunch
From US$ 157 per person
- Enjoy a unique day trip through Paris
- Hop on the fun River Shuttle for an out-of-the-ordinary view of the city
- Discover the wonders of the Louvre museum on an educational tour
- Dine at the Eiffel Tower and explore the grounds on your own
- Visit Notre Dame with your expert guide who can answer all your questions
Meeting pointPlease meet at Rivoli Agency: 214 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris.
- River shuttle on the River Seine
- Entrance tickets for the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Food court lunch (2 dishes and drinks included) at the restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel on the 1st floor
- Guided visit of the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets for the Louvre Museum
What's Not Included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Napoleon Hall Entrance Fee at the Louvre
- Notre Dame Cathedral Towers Entrance Fee
Good to Know
When the Eiffel Tower lifts are not accessible, the “58 Tour Eiffel” will be replaced by lunch at Café Seine or a similar location.
We were in Paris for only two days, so this was the perfect tour for us to see the highlights in a short period of time. The guide gave us just the right amount of information at each stop, and we all felt that we had learned something new.
Tour guide very knowledgable lovely lady. Tour out of this world it was a surprise for my fiancé she lived it.
Wonderful day and a great and "classy" meal at the tower. Chloee our guide really knew her stuff!
The guides were excellent they catered for everyone and they were very informative
We are a family of 5 with 3 children. From the start everything was perfect! Isabelle was our guide and she was fabulous! ...funny and full of great information about each place we went to. Isabelle quickly learned who we all were and was cognizant of who was present and who was missing so that we didn't leave anyone behind. Our oldest son asked lots of questions and she was fabulous at answering them all. We really had a great day. The lunch at the Eiffel Tower was a definite highlight...along with Cathedral Notre Dame - so amazing; full of history. We really loved the Louvre and if we were to make one suggestion it would be longer at the Louvre and less time at the Eiffel Tower. Other than that, we would definitely recommend this tour and if you get Isabelle, the better!
Product ID: 3395