2.5 hrs of queuing to get into Versailles and the gardens were closed! Numerous sites of interest were closed for renovations. The bus route and stops were not convenient to access and the audio content was very limited...the office staff were rude and provided no toilet facilities. The boat tour commentary was poor (in multiple languages over a PA system) and there was no protection from rain. The cost of the pass was just recovered by not having to pay for entry and skipping the long lines at D'Orsay and Louvre was a good bonus.
Paris Sightseeing Pass: Bonus Attractions + Transport
- Make the most of your trip with bonus activities: Montparnasse, Grevin Wax Museum, and more!
- Enjoy free entry to more than 60 sights and attractions in Paris
- Get full use of public transport within Paris Zones 1 - 3
- Treat yourself with a visit to the Chocolate Museum or a wine tasting
- Take advantage of the hop-on hop-off bus tour with Les Cars Rouges
- Enjoy the special offers and benefits at selected restaurants and shops
- Skip the lines and get fast-track entry at many of the major sights, including the Louvre, Pantheon, Arc de Triomphe, Centre Pompidou, and many more
- Receive a free full-color guidebook in 3 languages to help you plan your stay
Meeting pointPick up your voucher at: Paris Pass Desk, Les Délices, Grand Rex Cinema, 33 rue Poissonnière 75002 Paris. Nearest Metro: Bonne Nouvelle. Monday to Friday 10:00 - 16:30. Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 - 12:30.
- 2, 4 or 6-day city pass
- 1-Day Hop-on Hop-off bus tour ticket
- Free use of public transport within zones 1-3
- Free color guidebook
- Discounts at restaurants and stores
What's Not Included
- Train ticket to go to the Palace of Versailles (€3.25)
Good to Know
Please also note that the Hop-on Hop-off tour is only available for 1 day regardless of whether you book a 2-,3-, or 6-day option.
The Paris Pass is not a group product. Groups larger than 9 people may be refused entry to attractions.
Note that the redemption center is open from:
Monday to Friday 10:00 to 16:30
Saturday to Sunday 10:00 to 12:30
The redemption center is open from 10:00 to 12:30 on the following public holidays:
• Easter Monday (6 April)
• VE Day (8 May)
• Ascension Day (14 May)
• Pentecost Sunday (24 May)
• Bastille Day (14 July)
• Assumption (15 August)
• All Saints’ Day (1 November)
• Armistice Day (11 November)
Note that the redemption center is closed for all French public holidays:
• New Year’s Day (1 January)
• Easter Sunday (5 April 2015)
• Labor Day (1 May)
• Whit Monday (25 May 2015)
• Christmas Day (25 December)
The Paris pass is perfect for new tourists who haven't been to Paris before as it kind of organises and structures it for you. The guidebook has everything set up so that you are not having to do much work except picking what of the big list of attractions to do. I see a few people don't think it's worth the money as you can't complete anywhere near all the attractions on the list - we saw it as being money we paid for the organisation, skip the line options and choice. The bus tour is great but make sure you start it early; we were a bit dismayed at the fact that a lot of people get on and stay on for a whole circulation, rather than on and off at different stops, so does make it hard to get a seat up on the open top; if that really matters to you, you will probably have to wait. I would only recommend to those like myself who don't like to waste time and just want to get out there and do things, otherwise people who prefer to wander might feel they haven't got their money's worth.
Slip the line hat super geklappt
Debes aprovechar el tiempo
Very efficient, and takes the hesitation to purchase things that you may have when paying for things piecemeal on-the-go.
Product ID: 4521