Paris: Private 5-Hour Layover Tour from Paris Airports
Enjoy a private tour of Paris designed for those with short layover flight connections in the city
Explore both banks of the River Seine
Discover attractions such as the Conciergerie, Sacré Coeur and Eiffel Tower
Go to the religious monuments of Notre Dame and Sainte-Chapelle
Designed for those who only have a few hours in Paris between flights, this private 5-hour layover tour takes you by air-conditioned vehicle to some of the most iconic sites, such as the Sacré Coeur, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and more.
Following a pick-up from either Charles De Gaulle or Orly Airport, your driver will drive you to the heart of Paris to sites along both banks of the River Seine. Admire the gargoyles of Notre-Dame, see Napoleon’s triumphal Arc de Triomphe, get breathtaking city views from Sacré Coeur, and marvel at Gustave Eiffel’s legendary Tower, built for the 1889 World Fair, but never dismantled.
Explore the former seat of French royal power at the Conciergerie, the nearby masterpiece of medieval Gothic architecture at the chapel of Sainte-Chapelle, and the renowned Orsay Museum, devoted to contemporary art.
• Pick-up and drop off at Charles De Gaulle Airport or Orly Airport
• Transportation by air conditioned vehicle
• English-speaking licensed guide/driver
• City tour
What's Not Included:
• Lunch (your driver will give recommendations)
• Tips and personal expenses
• Any admissions
Good to Know:
• There is no guided tour inside any monument or museum
• Waticar is not liable for any hotel and/or transportation cancellation fees due to missed or delayed flights
Product ID: 3667236672