Half-Day Deep Sea Fishing Trip in Aruba (42-ft boat)
From US$ 160 per person
Mobile voucher accepted
Meeting pointBoats depart from the Renaissance Marina, next to the Renaissance Market Place and very proximate to the cruise ship terminal (15 minutes walk or less than 5 minutes with a taxi).
- Experience the thrill of deep sea fishing off the coast of Aruba
- Fish for mahi mahi, blue marlin, barracuda, and yellowfin tuna
- Land a trophy catch with the help of the expert captain and crew
- Take in breathtaking seaborne views of Aruba
- Catch your own dinner
Experience the thrill of deep sea fishing off the coast of Aruba with this half-day shared fishing charter. Fish in Aruba's temperate Caribbean waters for a variety of deep sea Atlantic game such as mahi-mahi, marlin, kingfish, and tuna.
- Services of a professional captain and first mate
- Bait and tackle
- Soft drinks
What's Not Included
- Optional activity costs
Good to Know
By booking a shared boat, you may be combined with up to four persons on a 42 foot boat, or six persons on the 54 foot boat. Duration of the trip is 4 hours. If on a trip there is only one person, then he/she pays for two persons. If there are two different parties of one, than it is USD 160.00 per person.
Product ID: 27007