Swap the hassle of New York City for a 2-day tour of the American side of Niagara Falls and take the Maid of the Mist boat under the cascades. Visit the Corning Glass Center, tour the Finger Lake wine region, watch an IMAX movie presentation and more.
What to Expect
Escape the hustle and bustle of New York City for the night on this 2-day tour to the American side of Niagara Falls. Ride under the waterfalls on the famous Maid of the Mist boat, enjoy scenic views of Goat Island, and see a showcase of glass-blowing at the Corning Glass Center.
Day 1: New York - Corning Glass Center - Niagara Falls (US Side)
Depart New York City for upstate New York, heading first to the Corning Glass Center to see a showcase of art, science and the history of glass making.
Continue to Niagara Falls to experience the furious cascade of water and its otherworldly roar. Be a daredevil when you hop on the Maid of the Mist boat (April - 24 October) and literally "soak" in the full force of the Falls. During the months when the Maid of the Mist is unavailable, you will go to Old Fort Niagara, standing on a bluff above Lake Ontario and built to protect the interests of New France in North America.
After dark, your tour leader will take you back to the riverbank to watch the nightly illumination of Niagara Falls. Experience the spellbinding sight of a brilliant array of rainbow-colored lights lighting up the torrent of water.
Day 2: Niagara Falls - Finger Lakes - New York
This morning, you’ll continue your sightseeing in Niagara Falls, heading to the IMAX Theatre for a thrilling movie experience in which you’ll watch the sights and sounds of the Falls through the perspective of the daredevils who have tried to conquer it.
Afterwards, make your way to another treasure of New York State - the Finger Lakes Region. Internationally recognized for its breathtaking vistas and award-winning wine, the unique geographic conditions of the region make it an ideal home for more than 100 wineries.
Drive along picturesque country roads, overlooking Seneca Lake and the nearby vineyards that form the 2nd largest wine producing region in the US after Napa Valley. Return to the city in the evening, after your lovely sojourn in New York’s wine country.
- 1-night accommodation in a standard hotel (Comfort Inn/Sleep Inn or equivalent)
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Lavatory equipped motorcoach
- Tour guide (Bilingual English and Chinese)
What's Not Included
- Optional admission fees: Corning Glass Center; Maid of Mist (April - 24 October); IMAX Movie; Power Vista (winter option) - transfer fee; Old Fort Niagara (fees may be paid in cash to your tour escort on arrival)
- All meals and drinks during the trip (the tour guide will arrange venues)
- Service fees for your tour guide and bus driver (total USD 6.00 per day per passenger)
- Room service fees, such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or mini bar items, unless otherwise specified
What to Remember
• Customers are solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required
• All hotel and tour schedules are arranged in advance. No refund will be given to any customer failing to appear on the departure day
• Each hotel room can accommodate no more than 4 guests (adults or children), and existing bedding must be used
• Cancellation fees: 15-30 days prior to departure - 10% of total purchase amount; 7-14 days prior to departure - 25% of total purchase amount; 4-6 days prior to departure - 50% of total purchase amount; within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of total purchase amount; day of departure or no show - 100% per person
• Please contact operator to reconfirm your tour on 1-917-684-6156