New York CityPASS®
Visit 6 major New York City attractions at significant savings
Enjoy skip-the-line privileges at some locations
Use your pass for a period of 9 consecutive days
The New York CityPASS® gives you access to 6 of the Big Apple’s must-see attractions with a prepaid ticket booklet. With the New York CityPASS® you save 46% on combined regular admission prices, and you can skip the line at most of the entrances!
The New York CityPASS® is valid for 9 days from the first use and also includes helpful information such as insider tips, a map and directions, attraction and transportation details, and money-saving coupons.
Visit the first New York City attraction of your choice and exchange your voucher for a New York CityPASS® booklet. As you go to the other attractions staff will tear out or scan each appropriate ticket. Your 2 Option Tickets allow you to choose admission to 1 of the 2 attractions offered in each case.
• Empire State Building: This tower was designed to serve as a lightning rod for the city, and at one time was the tallest building in the world. At the 86th Floor Observatory you can enjoy panoramic views of the area from indoor and outdoor viewing platforms.
• American Museum of Natural History: You’ll see historical scientific research exhibits on plants and animals representative of the world’s diverse natural environments.
• Metropolitan Museum of Art: This is the most-visited attraction in the city. Located on Fifth Avenue in New York’s Central Park, the Museum houses over 2 million works of art covering a span of 5,000 years.
• MoMA, the Museum of Modern Art: MoMA has been called 'the greatest collection of modern art in the world.' It provides an overview of modern and contemporary art, from European painting and sculptural innovations in the 1880s to current performance art.
• Option ticket 1: Your first option ticket gives you the choice of visiting the Guggenheim Museum or the Top of the Rock. The building housing the Guggenheim is one of the architectural icons of the 20th century. If you choose to visit the Top of the Rock you’ll marvel at the unobstructed views from the 67th, 69th, and 70th floors of 30 Rockefeller Plaza.
• Option ticket 2: Your choice of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, including admission to both Liberty Island and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, or a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise - your choice of a 2-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, a 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or the Beastspeedboat Tour.
NOTE: Due to damaged sustained during Hurricane Sandy both Liberty Island and Ellis Island will be closed for renovations until further notice. The Statue did not sustain any damage, however repairs to the grounds and support buildings will be ongoing for quite some time.
The New York CityPASS® Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ticket is now valid for the 60-minute Statue of Liberty Harbor Cruise, featuring the closest views of both Liberty and Ellis Islands. The cruise offers an exceptional guided tour and the best views of the Statue. From the boat, you’ll also see the 9/11 Memorial, South Street Seaport, Governor’s Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, and much more.
This is great for locals hosting friends or family over the holidays - or entertaining the kids throughout the winter.
• Empire State Building
• American Museum of Natural History
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art
• MoMa (The Museum of Modern Art)
• Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock
• Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR Circle Line Cruises
What's Not Included:
• Food and drink
Good to Know:
Please make sure that do not remove any tickets from the New York CityPASS® booklet as this will invalidate that ticket. Enjoy your visit to all these attractions! Tickets can only be removed from your CityPASS® by staff at an attraction.
Your CityPASS® is valid for 9 consecutive days once activated at the first attraction. Each attraction may be visited only one time.
Product ID: 1859718597
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee