New York CityPASS®
The New York CityPASS® gives you access to 6 of the Big Apple’s must-see attractions with a prepaid ticket booklet. With the New York CityPASS® you save 46 percent off combined regular admission prices and you can skip the line at most of the entrances!
Visit 6 major New York City attractions at significant savings
Enjoy skip-the-line privileges at some locations
Use your pass for a period of 9 consecutive days
The New York CityPASS®, which is valid for 9 days from the first use, also includes such helpful information as insider tips, a map and directions, attraction and transportation details, and money-saving coupons.
Visit the first New York City attraction of your choice and exchange your voucher for a New York CityPASS® booklet. As you go to the others attractions staff will tear out or scan the appropriate ticket. Your 2 Option Tickets allow you to choose admission to 1 of the 2 attractions offered in each case.
• Empire State Building: This tower was designed to serve as a lightning rod for the city and at one time was the tallest building in the world. From its 86th Floor Observatory you can enjoy panoramic views of the area from indoor and outdoor viewing platforms.
• American Museum of Natural History: You’ll see historical scientific research exhibits on the plants and animals representative of the world’s diverse natural environments.
• Metropolitan Museum of Art : This is the most-visited attraction in the city. Located on Fifth Avenue in New York’s Central Park, the Museum houses over 2 million works of art covering a span of 5,000 years.
• MoMA, the Museum of Modern Art: MOMA has been called “the greatest collection of modern art in the world.” It provides an overview of modern and contemporary art, from European painting and sculpture innovations in the 1880s to current performance art.
• Option ticket 1: Your first option ticket gives you the choice of visiting the Guggenheim Museum or the Top of the Rock. The building housing the Guggenheim is one of the architectural icons of the 20th century. If you choose to visit the Top of the Rock you’ll marvel at the unobstructed views from the 67th, 69th, and 70th floors of 30 Rockefeller Plaza.
• Option ticket 2: Your choice of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (includes admission to both Liberty Island and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum) or a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (your choice of a 2-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, a 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or the Beastspeedboat Tour).
NOTE: Due to damaged sustained during Hurricane Sandy; both Liberty Island and Ellis Island will be closed for renovations until further notice. The Statue did not sustain any damage, however repairs to the grounds and support buildings will be ongoing for quite some time.
The New York CityPASS Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ticket, is now valid for the 60-minute Statue of Liberty Harbor Cruise, featuring the closest views of both Liberty and Ellis Islands. The cruise is run by Statue Cruises, the concessionaire authorized by the National Park Service, and offers an exceptional guided tour and the best views of the Statue. From the boat, you’ll also see the 9-11 Memorial, South Street Seaport, Governor’s Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, and much more.
Please make sure that do not remove any tickets from the New York CityPASS® booklet as this will invalidate that ticket. Enjoy your visit to all these attractions!
This is great for locals hosting friends or family over the holidays - or entertaining the kids throughout the winter.
• Empire State Building
• American Museum of Natural History
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art
• MoMa (The Museum of Modern Art)
• Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock
• Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR Circle Line Cruises
What's Not Included:
• Food and drink
Good to Know:
Tickets can only be removed from your CityPASS by staff at an attraction. If you remove a ticket, it is invalid. Your CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days once activated at the first attraction. Each attraction may be visited only one time.
Filter by Rating
“Easy to use and very good value - saves time too!”
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from Newbury, United Kingdom on June 4th, 2013 The voucher was easy to redeem. After that, the booklet of passes was easy to use and was well recognised at all venues. Some time saved waiting in queues and if you use most or all vouchers there is quite a cost saving. We used vouchers for Statue of Liberty cruise, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and Natural History Museum. All wonderful for adults and children alike ....
“It's only worth it if you're know you can go to all adventures”
Reviewed by Trina from SeaTac, United States on May 23rd, 2012 The tours are great but Top of the Rock is the only adventure that let you skip the normal long line but not your own line. Museums are awesome but do plan to stay there at least 2-3 hours per museum b/c it's really big and spectacular. If you're going to be in NY less than 4 days, you won't have time to use up all of tickets, which won't be worth it for the price you're paying for the pass. I thought I saw Empire State Building has the same $89 price for the pass but you have to pay tax so it's still a little bit cheaper to buy online.
I just want to say that I was a little disappointed that out of 4 locations that I could go pick up my pass according to the customer service email, 1 location no longer exists, 1 location has no idea why we are there b/c they have no association, luckily the 3rd one is still open. My advice is to go to one of the adventures, maybe best at the museum since the line is not too crazy, to pick up your pass.
“Ottimo carnet di ingressi ed attrazioni”
Reviewed by Riccardo from Ripalta Cremasca, Italy on March 25th, 2014 Pack comprendente una vista generale delle attrazioni di ny. Da non perdere.
“Für uns hat sich der CityPASS gelohnt.”
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from Dinslaken, Germany on February 26th, 2014 Wir konnten die meisten Angebote in Anspruch nehmen und hatten zumindest bei
der Tour zur Freiheitsstatue einen Zeitvorteil, da wir nirgendwo anstehen mußten.
“was worth every dollar!”
Reviewed by Elizabeth from Mönchengladbach, Germany on February 12th, 2014 einfach toll.
“Das Geld wert”
Reviewed by Sven from Himmelpforten, Germany on December 6th, 2013 Wir haben den CityPass erst in NYC gekauft und wollten dann im Rockefeller Center das Voucherheft abholen. Dafür reichte aber weder der elektronische Pass (im iPhone ppPassbook), noch die Email auf dem Smartphone. Man muss einen Ausdruck mitbringen! Die Dame am Schalter hat und dann ihre Email Adresse gegeben und für uns ausgedruckt. Das war etwas umständlich, aber jetzt mit dem Voucherbuch in der Hand funktioniert es überall reibungslos.
Meist sind die CityPass Schlangen länger als die der Gäste, die regulären Eintritt bezahlen, aber es geht trotzdem alles immer schnell. Wir würden den Pass wieder kaufen.
“Schnell und einfach genießen”
Reviewed by Andrea from Wilhermsdorf, Germany on September 11th, 2013 Tatsächlich kamen wir schneller an den jeweiligen Schaltern vorbei, alles ganz einfach. Wir haben unseren City Pass im RockefellerCenter abgeholt.
Reviewed by Doris from Birmenstorf, Switzerland on July 30th, 2013 Sehr zu empfehlen. Man hat keine Wartezeiten. Hätte es begrüsst, anstelle des Vouchers, direkt den Cyty Pass zugestellt zu bekommen.
“Die Auswahl der Angebot war sehr gut, keine Wartezeiten”
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from Wien, Austria on July 22nd, 2013 Die Auswahl der Angebot war sehr gut, keine Wartezeiten
“Super einfach Klasse problemlos und gutes Preis/Leistungsverhältnis”
Reviewed by Andreas from Erdmannhausen, Germany on June 11th, 2013 Waren total begeistert wie einfach und problemlos es ging mit dem City Pass. Die Sehenswürdigkeiten waren problemlos zu finden die Wartezeit war recht kurz. Einfach super gerne wieder beim nächsten mal...
“Bellissimi siti da visitare!”
Reviewed by Milena from Siracusa, Italy on April 11th, 2013 Ottima organizzazione e risparmio assicurato! Meglio farlo per avere tutto disponibile e pagato quando lo si vuole, evitando di fare biglietti. Certo la coda la si fa lo stesso, perchè il turismo a New York è spaventoso, ma in alcuni posti si passa avanti!
“Alles super gelaufen!”
Reviewed by Bozena from Erlangen, Germany on March 21st, 2012 Mit dem Voucher von Getyourguide bin ich zum Empire State Building gegangen und sofort den richtigen New York CityPASS bekommen. NY CityPASS ist eine super Idee für jemanden, der alle wichtigsten Attraktionen in NY besuchen möchte (ein Tipp: Top of the Rock - tagsüber, Empire State Building am Abend ;) )
Product ID: 1859718597
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee