New York CityPASS®
The New York CityPASS® gives you access to 6 of the Big Apple’s must-see attractions with a prepaid ticket booklet. With the New York CityPASS® you save 46 percent off combined regular admission prices and you can skip the line at most of the entrances!
Visit 6 major New York City attractions at significant savings
Enjoy skip-the-line privileges at some locations
Use your pass for a period of 9 consecutive days
from US$ 106.00
(per person) Check availability »
The New York CityPASS®, which is valid for 9 days from the first use, also includes such helpful information as insider tips, a map and directions, attraction and transportation details, and money-saving coupons.
Visit the first New York City attraction of your choice and exchange your voucher for a New York CityPASS® booklet. As you go to the others attractions staff will tear out or scan the appropriate ticket. Your 2 Option Tickets allow you to choose admission to 1 of the 2 attractions offered in each case.
• Empire State Building: This tower was designed to serve as a lightning rod for the city and at one time was the tallest building in the world. From its 86th Floor Observatory you can enjoy panoramic views of the area from indoor and outdoor viewing platforms.
• American Museum of Natural History: You’ll see historical scientific research exhibits on the plants and animals representative of the world’s diverse natural environments.
• Metropolitan Museum of Art : This is the most-visited attraction in the city. Located on Fifth Avenue in New York’s Central Park, the Museum houses over 2 million works of art covering a span of 5,000 years.
• MoMA, the Museum of Modern Art: MOMA has been called “the greatest collection of modern art in the world.” It provides an overview of modern and contemporary art, from European painting and sculpture innovations in the 1880s to current performance art.
• Option ticket 1: Your first option ticket gives you the choice of visiting the Guggenheim Museum or the Top of the Rock. The building housing the Guggenheim is one of the architectural icons of the 20th century. If you choose to visit the Top of the Rock you’ll marvel at the unobstructed views from the 67th, 69th, and 70th floors of 30 Rockefeller Plaza.
• Option ticket 2: Your choice of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (includes admission to both Liberty Island and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum) or a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (your choice of a 2-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, a 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or the Beastspeedboat Tour).
NOTE: Due to damaged sustained during Hurricane Sandy; both Liberty Island and Ellis Island will be closed for renovations until further notice. The Statue did not sustain any damage, however repairs to the grounds and support buildings will be ongoing for quite some time.
The New York CityPASS Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ticket, is now valid for the 60-minute Statue of Liberty Harbor Cruise, featuring the closest views of both Liberty and Ellis Islands. The cruise is run by Statue Cruises, the concessionaire authorized by the National Park Service, and offers an exceptional guided tour and the best views of the Statue. From the boat, you’ll also see the 9-11 Memorial, South Street Seaport, Governor’s Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, and much more.
Please make sure that do not remove any tickets from the New York CityPASS® booklet as this will invalidate that ticket. Enjoy your visit to all these attractions!
This is great for locals hosting friends or family over the holidays - or entertaining the kids throughout the winter.
• Empire State Building
• American Museum of Natural History
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art
• MoMa (The Museum of Modern Art)
• Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock
• Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR Circle Line Cruises
What's Not Included:
• Food and drink
Good to Know:
Tickets can only be removed from your CityPASS by staff at an attraction. If you remove a ticket, it is invalid. Your CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days once activated at the first attraction. Each attraction may be visited only one time.
Filter by Rating
“It's only worth it if you're know you can go to all adventures”
Reviewed by Trina from SeaTac, United States on May 23rd, 2012 The tours are great but Top of the Rock is the only adventure that let you skip the normal long line but not your own line. Museums are awesome but do plan to stay there at least 2-3 hours per museum b/c it's really big and spectacular. If you're going to be in NY less than 4 days, you won't have time to use up all of tickets, which won't be worth it for the price you're paying for the pass. I thought I saw Empire State Building has the same $89 price for the pass but you have to pay tax so it's still a little bit cheaper to buy online.
I just want to say that I was a little disappointed that out of 4 locations that I could go pick up my pass according to the customer service email, 1 location no longer exists, 1 location has no idea why we are there b/c they have no association, luckily the 3rd one is still open. My advice is to go to one of the adventures, maybe best at the museum since the line is not too crazy, to pick up your pass.
Reviewed by Mike from San Francisco, United States on March 12th, 2012 Great value. Will recommend to our friends
Reviewed by Katherine from Las Vegas, United States on March 9th, 2012 With my CityPass I was able to see all of the things that were on my "to do" list for New York. The pass is such a great value, I would recommend it to anyone who is traveling. I cannot wait to use my Chicago pass this summer when I go home to see my family!
“Bellissimi siti da visitare!”
Reviewed by Milena from Siracusa, Italy on April 11th, 2013 Ottima organizzazione e risparmio assicurato! Meglio farlo per avere tutto disponibile e pagato quando lo si vuole, evitando di fare biglietti. Certo la coda la si fa lo stesso, perchè il turismo a New York è spaventoso, ma in alcuni posti si passa avanti!
“Alles super gelaufen!”
Reviewed by Bozena from Erlangen, Germany on March 21st, 2012 Mit dem Voucher von Getyourguide bin ich zum Empire State Building gegangen und sofort den richtigen New York CityPASS bekommen. NY CityPASS ist eine super Idee für jemanden, der alle wichtigsten Attraktionen in NY besuchen möchte (ein Tipp: Top of the Rock - tagsüber, Empire State Building am Abend ;) )
Product ID: 1859718597
Instant booking with guaranteed spots
Local prices set by our organizers
More from this Supplier
79.00 (per person)
59.00 (per person)
84.00 (per person)