Soar above the most captivating city in the world on your own private helicopter! View all of the most breathtaking scenery that the NYC skyline has to offer including The Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building and Central Park.
What to Expect
Soar above the most captivating city in the world on your own private helicopter! This private 20-minute tour will surely satisfy your flying desires while you view all of the most breathtaking scenery that the NYC skyline has to offer.
Take this opportunity to celebrate an anniversary, wedding engagement, or birthday, or just a romantic day out on the town. Sights include: Central Park, Empire State Building, United Nations, Statue of Liberty, Yankee Stadium, USS Intrepid, World Financial District, Brooklyn Bridge, plus many more of the most captivating sites and iconic landmarks that are located throughout Manhattan.
This tour seats up to 5 passengers and includes a photo of you and your guests.
- 18-20-minute private helicopter tour for 1-4 persons
- 5 x 7 photo
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- USD 35.00 per person security and facility fee (payable upon check-in)
Your tour departs at Pier 6 and the East River, New York, NY 10004
What to Remember
Flights are conducted daily between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm. Please contact Liberty Helicopters to schedule your desired flight time.
The Helicopter cannot fly over Yankee Stadium during home games.
Security Requirements for all passengers:
• Must have a valid government issued photo ID (Passport or Drivers License)
• All bags must be checked in with security
• Handbags or carry on bags will not be allowed on the flight
• All passengers must pass through a metal detector
• Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear security