We enjoyed the tour. She was pleasant and knowledgeable.
New Orleans' St. Louis Cemetery Tour
- Learn why New Orleans buries its dead above ground when you visit St. Louis Cemetery #1
- Visit the tomb of Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau, the 2nd-most visited tomb in the U.S.
- Hear about the history of voodoo and its connections to the French Quarter
Meeting pointThe tour starts at Rev. Zombie's Voodoo Shop, 723 St. Peter Street in the French Quarter. The shop is in the middle of the block on St. Peter, between Bourbon & Royal Streets, across from Pat O'Brien's Bar.
- Tour of St. Louis Cemetery #1, New Orleans oldest active City of the Dead
- Visit to the tomb of Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau (the 2nd-most visited tomb in the country)
What's Not Included
We loved the history shared by Jennifer! Great tour!
Tour was excellent. Our guide (sorry forgot his name) is very knowledgeable.
Very interesting tour. I saw the burial sites of many famous people and learned about how people are buried in New Orleans, very unique. I also saw Nicolas cages tomb for someday when he passes. Awesome tour and our tour guide was studying to be a history major, so he knew a lot of very interesting facts, plus a really nice guy. The only negative was the size if the tour group. We had 25 people in our group which was a lot., but I understand each tour needs to be profitable. But definitely worth taking. I wish a small group or private tour had been offered.
My friend and I took the tour and loved it. Clint, our guide,was funny and very knowledgable. I would highly recommend it!
Haunted History Tours
Product ID: 16682