Munich Third Reich Tour
From US$ 17 per person
Our promise to you
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What You'll Do
- Explore streets that form the backdrop for some of the darkest stories of human history
- Uncover the traces of the past and the irrevocable footprints of Nazi rule
- See the Hofbräuhaus and Feldherrnhalle
- Visit Briener Straße, home of the Nazi Party's powerbase
- Go to the Führerbau, site of the infamous Munich Agreement
- Explore the Altes Rathaus, Karolinenplatz, and square of the victims of National Socialism
- Discover some of the sites of the German resistance movements, such as Königsplatz, and Sterneckerbräu
What to Expect
During the tour, you will examine how a nation of people known for their level-headed thinking allowed what is perhaps the greatest tragedy of the 20th-Century to unfold, and how the world lay sleeping while the Nazis built their war machine and solidified power.
You will discover how Munich has emerged from almost complete destruction during the Allied bombings and has been restored to its former glory. You will visit the famous Hofbräuhaus, the world's most famous beer hall, and the birthplace of the Nazi Party. You will also go to the Feldherrnhalle, Brienner Straße - home of the Nazi Party's powerbase – Führerbau – where the infamous Munich Agreement took place - Altes Rathaus, sites of the German resistance movements, memorials to victims of the Third Reich, and much more.
- Guided tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
The tour starts on Marienplatz, by the large column.
It was great and very informativeJuly 14, 2015
The tour was informative
Hard to find start, great tour after thatSeptember 2, 2014
Nice tour. Great history. Very informative
Guide was knowledgeable but to many people, to noisy, no ear buds.August 6, 2014
Company needs to provide a means for clients to be able to listen to the guide. It is very noisy and there were about 25 folks in our tour. My wife and I quit after the second stop as we could not hear.
Blake was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and an excellent presenter.March 30, 2014
We scheduled the tour in Munich and could not print the receipt. This gave us trouble at the beginning of the tour. It would be better if you asked for a confirmation number and/or i.d.
Tom was very insightful with Third Reich tour.February 22, 2014
We thoroughly enjoyed our morning with Tom. He was knowledgeable and well paced. Love the tour.
Product ID: 4961