Garibaldi by Night with Dinner at Bellini
Kick off the evening with dinner at Bellini, a rotating restaurant with breath-taking views of the city lights. Follow this with a stroll past the brilliantly illuminated monuments of the city and hear the vibrant Mexican "Mariachi".
- Pick-up point: Pick-up is included from most hotels located in the tourist area: Paseo de la Reforma, Polanco, the Pink Zone (Zona Rosa) and the Historical Centre. An additional surcharge applies for passenger pick-up outside this area.
- Start time: 19:00
- Duration: 4 hours
- Languages: English, Spanish
Dinner at the award-winning Bellini Restaurant on the 45th floor of Mexico's World Trade Center
Experience the sounds and the mesmerizing charm of traditional Mexican mariachis
Enjoy a Festive Mexican Folklore Show
As the restaurant slowly revolves, you and your company will enjoy breathtaking views in every direction. Offering award-winning Italian and international cuisine, this beautiful venue is truly the top of the town. After dinner, feel the electricity in the air before heading out into the Mexico City night.
Driving along Tacuba Street, the destination is world renowned "Garibaldi Plaza," a classic meeting place of the most famous Mexican Musicians, the mariachis. Enjoy a classic Mexican show created to give you a taste of Mexican traditions and folklore. Dance to the beat of live music and enjoy Mexican hospitality in a festive atmosphere!
• 3-course dinner including a domestic non-alcoholic beverage and coffee or tea with dessert
• Festive Mexican Folklore show
What's Not Included:
• Drinks and gratuities with dinner/show
• Optional guide gratuities
Good to Know:
Please contact a Mexitours representative to confirm your hotel pick-up time at least 24 hours in advance using the phone number listed on your voucher or send an e-mail including your hotel name and any special requests.
Product ID: 37493749
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
More from this Supplier
45.00 (per person)