Dolphin Swim with Mexico City Six Flags Ticket
Have an incredible one-to-one encounter with a group of dolphins
Learn about these amazing creatures who have been friends with humans since antiquity
Enjoy the other attractions Six Flags has to offer
Get pushed along the surface of the water by a pair of trained dolphins
Hop in the water with a group of playful dolphins for an incredible time swimming, interacting, and learning about your new friends, including exciting belly and boogie board rides. Learning has never been this much fun!
Learn about these beautiful mammals – their anatomy, unique sonar abilities, feeding habits, as well as the medical care the park provides for them. Dolphins are toothed whales and can weigh up to 1,500 pounds. Learn how they can consume up to 30 pounds of food a day.
Immerse yourself in their world for 45 minutes, discovering the special bond between people and dolphins. Your new friends will shake your hand with their flipper, give you a kiss, sing for you, and more.
Then top it all off with the incredible "foot push," dolphin trick, in which two dolphins get behind your feet and push you across the surface of the water!
• Admission to Six Flags Amusement Park
• Interaction time with one dolphin
• Locker use
What's Not Included:
• Transportation to/from the park
• Optional gratuities
• Photograph with our dolphins
Good to Know:
• Children must swim with a paying adult as a companion
• Children shorter than 3' 11" are not allowed to participate in this program
• For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to join any of our aquatic programs
• It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program
• Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory
Product ID: 3842638426