Great Ocean Road Day Tour from Melbourne
Enjoy a small group tour along the Great Ocean Road, one of Australia's most famous road trips
Get ready for guaranteed koala sightings at Kennett River
Take an enchanting rainforest walk in the Great Otway National Park
Visit the stirring sights of the Shipwreck Coast, including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and London Bridge
Take an optional 10-minute helicopter ride over the Shipwreck Coast
Tour the spectacular Great Ocean Road on an award-winning full-day trip from Melbourne. The small, personalized eco tours take in all the icons of the famous road trip, including the 12 Apostles. Enjoy free on board Wi-Fi as you travel.
Pass through Victoria’s second largest city at Geelong, and make your way down towards the Surf Coast, with its enchanting beach side towns and powerful swells. At Bells Beach, stop to appreciate this world famous surfing break, and to immerse yourself in a bit of the local surfing culture.
The scenic journey along the Great Ocean Road takes in some truly amazing coastal scenery, with new views being revealed around every bend. You will make plenty of scenic stops, including a photo opportunity at the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch at Eastern View.
Afterwards, follow the Great Ocean Road away from the water and into the mountains. Proceed through the spectacular Otway Ranges and stop to enjoy a stroll in the cool, temperate rainforest at Maits Rest.
Continue to Port Campbell National Park, with its iconic array of rock formations. Be awestruck by the majestic monoliths of the 12 Apostles. Your final sightseeing destination is the collapsed London Bridge, where 2 holiday makers were stranded when the first arch collapsed in 1990. A dinner stop is made on the journey back to Melbourne at the beautiful township of Colac, before enjoying a stunning view of the illuminated city as you cross Westgate Bridge on the way home.
• Free Wi-Fi on board the tour bus
• Complementary inner city pick-up and drop off
• Small group tour
• Expert local guide
• iPod audio language translators (if requested)
• Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
• Morning tea
• Delicious café lunch
• National Park admission fees
• GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's Not Included:
• Additional meals and snacks
• Gratuities (optional)
Good to Know:
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• iPods audio language translators are provided for use, and must be requested at time of booking
• Vehicles hold a maximum of 24 passengers
• Pick-ups start at 07:00. Please contact Go West to confirm exact time of pick-up from your accommodation
• Bookings required at least 72 hours prior to departure
Product ID: 1185611856
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
27 customer reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star